petejones45

GOT MY

sorry i guess i didn't realize i had to cater to your needs when it came to answering posts! maybe i'll get my son to set up something on my blackberry to let me know when you post so i can answer it right away!

You're free to read or reply to any posts any time you please. However, when you skip over my posts #8 and #10, and reply to only to post #11 with a reply that adds no useful information to a thread YOU started, it's bullshit and I'm calling you on it.

Like I said, along with many others here, I'm sick of your bullshit and I'm going to call you on all of it. It does seem like you have an awful lot of 'experience' for a guy with 100-some jumps, maybe a little too much. Like any other 'experienced' jumper, you can expect your posts and opinions to be examined under a microscope, and any tiny imperfection to be highlighted and pointed to as a weakness.

Such is the nature of those operating at a high level, the broad strokes are a given and it's the fine details that become the focus of attention. Typically the degree of that focus varies based on the source of the information, and less experienced jumpers will be held to a lower standard. With the wealth of experience and knowledge you claim to have, we can forego those 'kid gloves' and hold you to the same standard as our best and brightest.

In other words...

No video? ~ It didn't happen! :ph34r:

Edited to add~

In this sport, the chicken shit gets separated from the bubble gum pretty quick.

There is a reason for that:
If someone says they can do something they really can't, or know something they don't ~ they are wasting the time and often the money of the people around them, as well as possibly putting someone in real danger.

If they are dispensing advise that they really have no business giving, someone less knowledgeable just may take it and end up getting hurt...or worse.

It behooves anyone in the sport, and especially n00bs, to be very guarded with what they say and do...if you get the unfortunate moniker of a bullshit artist, it follows you around for a very long time.

Before you start to 'talk the talk' it's best to REALLY know how to walk the walk. . .

When someone tells me they have had two PIT's with two outs in 7 jumps, I figure either they are a clueless DGIT or full of shit...and either way I want nothing to do with them at a dropzone, where lives are at stake.

Someone says they have had a 'problem' with two AAD's in 100 jumps but skips around just exactly what those problems actually were or fails to give any kind of detailed description regarding the circumstances of when, where, or how the 'problems' manifested...I gotta wonder if they've ever even SEEN the product they're bashing...much less HAD they problems they are relating to everyone.

If anyone I know had two AAD's fail on them, I guarantee the manufacturer would know enough about it to be on a first name basis with them, their rigger servicing the units would have made a comment or two...and that jumper would share any and all pertinent information quickly, completely and most important...TRUTHFULLY.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You're free to read or reply to any posts any time you please. However, when you skip over my posts #8 and #10, and reply to only to post #11 with a reply that adds no useful information to a thread YOU started, it's bullshit and I'm calling you on it.

You always have the option to not open a post!

You seem to be unaware that there could've been many outside factors for me not responding right away, i have awife, son, cat snow thats need to be shoveled... etc etc

I'm not constantly glued to the computer like you seem to be... you must be a product of the "now" generation, relax and take a chill pill dude
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

You always have the option to not open a post!

You seem to be unaware that there could've been many outside factors for me not responding right away, i have awife, son, cat snow thats need to be shoveled... etc etc

I'm not constantly glued to the computer like you seem to be... you must be a product of the "now" generation, relax and take a chill pill dude

You responded to being called out with more excuses?

I'll ask you directly~

What problems exactly did you have with TWO AAD'S?
-searched your posts but have not found an answer.

When and where did these problems occur?
-what DZ were you jumping at...when in your 125 jumps?

What were the serial numbers of the TWO defective units, and what did you do with them?
-hate for someone to die because they are using something you found to be defective...a fellow skydivers' life may be in your hands... and you're out shoveling snow? :ph34r::ph34r:

haha yeah i'll call BCFT on the fact that you've never had a bad experience in skydiving before

Oh I've had more than my fair share, especially since I would venture to guess I've been jumping since before you were makin' mustard in 3 corner pants....thing is, me and the people that witnessed it openly discuss the FACTS in hopes it may save someone else from having to go through it.

If you had TWO PCIT's...with consequential two outs~
HOW did it happen?
WHO packed them?
WHAT did you do to insure it doesn't happen again?
WHAT type of rig?
WHERE were you jumping when this extremely rare event happened to the same person, two times in less than ten jumps ...and what does the DZO or ASO have to say about it?

haha yeah i'll call BCFT on the fact that you've never had a bad experience in skydiving before

Oh I've had more than my fair share, especially since I would venture to guess I've been jumping since before you were makin' mustard in 3 corner pants....thing is, me and the people that witnessed it openly discuss the FACTS in hopes it may save someone else from having to go through it.

If you had TWO PCIT's...with consequential two outs~
HOW did it happen?
WHO packed them?
WHAT did you do to insure it doesn't happen again?
WHAT type of rig?
WHERE were you jumping when this extremely rare event happened to the same person, two times in less than ten jumps ...and what does the DZO or ASO have to say about it?

BCFT = Board Certified Forensic Trauma or Basic Combat Fitness Test or Background Checks for Firearms Transfers or Back Country Fire Team or Benton Country Flying Tigers or Blue Cock Full Tease or Bi County Fuel Transport

Who knew?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

gonna pop my reserve and throw that puppy in there!

Am I the only one that wants to see the video of a spring loaded PC to his face?:)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I must say it is kinda fun being the new guy around with few jumps and a head on his shoulders.. its very amusing here , I learn a lot from these forums but even more from this type of stuff .... you learn to read it all and listen to little ...
Edited for lack of spelling ability

I must say it is kinda fun being the new guy around with few jumps and a head on his shoulders.. its very amusing here , I learn a lot from these forums but even more from this type of stuff .... you learn to read it all and listen to little ...
Edited for lack of spelling ability

...and from that comment it's obvious you probably DO have a good head on your shoulders.

Take from these forums some insight and direction, there IS a lot of good and useful information to be had here...but always speak with someone you trust, like your instructor, IN PERSON regarding things that will effect you and your progression in the sport.

Oh trust me at best this place gives me a new questions for friends with high jumpnumbers and instructors I know .. I really do appreciate everything on here good or bad , some for knowledge some for humor but its all a good learning experience .. and my vote is Still for argus ...
(Wind em up and watch em go )

Edited for spelling again ..

I'm not constantly glued to the computer like you seem to be...

Once again, you have completely bypassed the point.

I clearly said that the time you posted was of no consequence to me, but once you did read the thread and take the time to post, you didn't reply to my earlier posts with relevant questions to YOUR thread, you replied to a later post in YOUR thread, and on top of that, the reply you made didn't represent any real contribution to YOUR thread. In fact, all your post did was state your displeasure with Hvance, who's own post was just about the fact that he too can see right through your bullshit.

Once more, and slower this time - I know people have lives and better things to do than post on DZ.com. However, if you are going to start a thread and then return to read the progress of your thread, AT THAT TIME if all you do is add a useless one-liner, and leave the substance of your own thread no better than it was before, that is bullshit.

I would venture to guess I've been jumping since before you were makin' mustard in 3 corner pants....

Jim... I often read your posts and want to say "best reply ever"

But shit... I don't think you're going to top that one. I actually did laugh out loud.
Owned by Remi #?

So now you're a rigger, whats next, all of a sudden your a AFF I/E?

i'm not a rigger

I believe that's the point. :S
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

So now you're a rigger, whats next, all of a sudden your a AFF I/E?

i'm not a rigger

I believe that's the point. :S

What point?
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!