petejones45

GOT MY

From what you've posted so far, you seem to be without regular jumper-rigger communication so I'm wondering, how are you "practicing for (your) riggers (sic) ticket"?

pack and unpacking my reserve

After claiming to have recently packed two PCIT's....good luck with that! :D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

From what you've posted so far, you seem to be without regular jumper-rigger communication so I'm wondering, how are you "practicing for (your) riggers (sic) ticket"?

I've never claimed to have packed two PICTs
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

Never said you couldn't send it back. I know that you will take care of something like that but most jumpers probably won't make the decision to send it back to the manufacturer. There is one particular brand of AAD, which not many people use anymore had a similar system of not requiring routine checks of their system and I have seen some big problems. Even when this particular AAD was sent back for a check to the manufacturer, it had problems and ended up firing on the ride to altitude. Like I said before, I don't think one is particularly better or works better than the other. My personal preference and reason I would buy a particular AAD, if I was to start jumping with one, is because of the mandatory maintenance.

But for me, with the amount of gear I have, unless I put AAD's in all of the gear it would be very beneficial to put one in a rig I jump less than the majority of the time.

It is nice to know that you get a detailed list of the maintenance preformed. That is definitely worth noting.

I would not claim it either! :D

I would claim it either! :D

at least i didn't break someones legs on a demo jump.... see i can make up stuff about you as well!
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

I would claim it either! :D

at least i didn't break someones legs on a demo jump.... see i can make up stuff about you as well!

It wasn't on a demo jump it was after, and it wasn't her legs i broke...it was her heart! :ph34r:

BTW: tell her I said hi...and thanks! ;)

"gonna pop my reserve and throw that puppy in there!"

that's the point.

whats the problem with that?

How many reserve rides do I need to have before I am allowed to pack my own reserve?

Well hell, my riggers lied to me... He said I could pack it with them watching even before I had to use it!

Guess I'll have to get a couple chops and start over, those 15 repacks so far must not be good for anything.:S
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Well hell, my riggers lied to me... He said I could pack it with them watching even before I had to use it!

Guess I'll have to get a couple chops and start over, those 15 repacks so far must not be good for anything.Crazy

I think you're misunderstanding the thread. This is a conversation about a non-rigger installing a CYPRES and has nothing to do with having to have a cutaway to pack your own reserve under supervision. You're about 180 off topic.
Owned by Remi #?

Guess I'll have to get a couple chops and start over, those 15 repacks so far must not be good for anything.Crazy

I think you're misunderstanding the thread. This is a conversation about a non-rigger installing a CYPRES and has nothing to do with having to have a cutaway to pack your own reserve under supervision. You're about 180 off topic.

Sarcasim... I was making a sarcastic remark...
:S
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Whenever I am throwing out sarcasm, specifically and deliberately - I usually start my sentence with something that can be taken as (relatively) condescending like: "Gee"... or "Duh"...

Then I end the sentence with one of these: :S

Still doesn't stop occasionally, some otherwise usually very astute, comprehension-capable and literate/literacy-accomplished individuals anyway, from missing it entirely. He'll know who I am referring to. ;)

It happens.
Get over it, and move on.

coitus non circum - Moab Stone

It wasn't on a demo jump it was after, and it wasn't her legs i broke...it was her heart! :ph34r:

BTW: tell her I said hi...and thanks! ;)

so you HAVE met his mother! :$:D:)

Who hasn't??

And that kids, is HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER! :D

Sarcasim... I was making a sarcastic remark...
:S

I got the sarcasm and in case anyone is worried don't worry my posts were in jest. I need to shut-up and learn from Twardo:P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.