what age did you all have your kids at?

Ok, I'm going to be 46 real quick, my kids are 10 and 11, boy and girl respectively. So you see it was mid 30's for me. As far as being to old to play aggressively, GET A GRIP!!! I can still play as good as anyone at the DZ and at home. And my kids are getting the experience that can teach them how to have way more fun than most thier age. Skydiving, explosives, and guns, how much more fun can a kid have.

Of course I hope that I am teaching how to love and share of themselves also but only time will tell. As for the pic, here you go...

Rainbo
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Yeah I screwed up. let me try again. Tell me if I got the sequence right: browse for attachment,upload attachment, post reply???
Rainbo
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

married at 19. kids at 21 & 29.
as sean said, the upside is they are (almost) all grown now im still young enough to have fun.
i did it backwards to what most seem to do...

I have a friend who is now 66. He has a 1 year old and a 3 year old. I ask you, what was this man thinking???!!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

First son when I was 23,
Second son when I was 45 and
Third son when I was 47.

Two different wives, of course. ;)

As much as I enjoy my two little ones who are now 4 and 6, I think that you should finish having your kids by the time you're forty.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I was 18. I was WAY too young to be a parent... I was still a child myself.

Beat ya...17 and 21! :S Yeah, I'm a dumbass. But on the upside now I'll be very young when they are grown! (10 more years until they are both in college and I won't even be quite 40 - not that I'm saying it's a good idea to get married and have them that young!!)

Pammi

Call me a freak or whatever.

I'll be 37 in April and I've never been married nor do I have any children.

I've fallen in love a few times, but I've only once asked a woman to marry me. Let's just say it will probably be the only time. :|

As long as I have a hard time making ends meet I'll not try to birng another life in the world. I can barely take care of myself, let alone a baby and wife. I'm not single though.. I have a live in gf with a 7yo son. I've just not wanted to make the commitment it takes to have a child of my own.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

26 for #1 (unplanned) 28 for #2 (planned)

All done. No more. Thats it.

2 is the number of the children and the number of the children shall be 2.
3 we shall not have, neither have us 1, excepting that we then proceed to 2.

5 is right out!

We had em young so we would still have some life left after they grow up B|

I had my daughter at 20...you could say it was definately NOT planned.....but it makes it easy to keep track of her age...she is 20 years my junior... I wll turn 30 in march and she will turn 10 in march...scary thing is we both listen to alot of the same music!!!:)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

I was 27 when my eldest was born. At the time I thought it was a bit early. Now (at 58) I'm thinking grandchildren would be nice. I don't want to be so old that I can't take them flying or skydiving when they're old enough.

John,
If you had your first grandchild tomorrow, you would be 76 before you could take them skydiving. I think it would be better for him to take you skydiving. ;)
Sparky (age 58)

One word: JOE

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Of course pictures are ok. It's part of parenting, right?

Besides, if you can't show off the thing in life that in the end you will most proud of, what can you show off?

Rainbo
Rainbo

As far as being to old to play aggressively, GET A GRIP!!! I can still play as good as anyone at the DZ and at home. And my kids are getting the experience that can teach them how to have way more fun than most thier age. Skydiving, explosives, and guns, how much more fun can a kid have.

Get a Grip??? I was not aware I was being offensive. Nor was I saying anything bad about people who have their children later in life. I was just saying that I had mine early, and that I do not regret it and I was giving my reasons why I do not regret it. :S

The upside . . . aside from being young enough to still play with them rather aggressively (water fights, video games, wrestling, etc.) is that when my youngest turns 18 and goes off to college, I will be 41 years old. My wife will only be 44. Plenty young enough to have fun doing all the things we want to do.

Here Here I say!
I will be 39 when our youngest turns 18, and I couldn't agree more. Although I was too young really to start, I can't think of a better way than to grow up with them. It really helps to bridge the gaps I've seen in so many parent/child relationships. She knows I'm learning too, and we're not perfect, she also has learned many values that I believe she wouldn't have gotten if we had "plenty of money"

I think that the flip side is stability as you get older with finances etc, but hey, I say..
stable isn't always fun!