kelel01

Best B-movie Ever?

My favorite Peter Jackson movie (other then LOTR) has to be "Meet the Feebles" Its a movie about drug crazy/sex crazed puppets! Very awesome!! Uh...best B-movie is ummmm...... Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Dead Alive/Brain Dead is another good one, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians was just recently brought to my attention and I loved it. ROBOT JOX is probably one of my all time favorites!!!! I can't think of the rest, I am a bad movie fanatic but I always brain fart when I get asked questions like these...

i heard that's where the point system for pedestrians comes from.

Sylvester Stallone & David Carradine(genage hand for Mr. Pres.)

I missed this thread last night.

"Army of Darkness" is hands-down the best "B" list ever, ditto for Bruce Campbell.

"Bubba Ho-Tep" is a fun picture too, but nowhere near as over-the-top as AoD.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

"Brain Dead" and "The people from under the stairs" are my two faves but my all time best must be "They lurk" (which is so obscure it isnt even on IMDB). It basically looks like a film students final project, has three entirely unconnected plot lines, a start up sequence which has a monstrous hand pulling a cot towards an air vent with a coat hanger only to be shot at by a screaming mother, and ends with the robbers blowing up a load of zombies in a haunted church :S very odd.