BETO74

Pink Mafia Boogie?

I just sent 21 pictures to Alli for the website! Look out everyone - no one was safe from my camera!!

Can't wait to see PM sisters again!!

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

OMG ~ Dee!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

yes my little sweethearts ~ that picture shows exactly what the boogie was about: friends, smiles & hugs! THANK YOU sooooooooooo much dee for posting that!

alli and i will put all the pics on the website as soon as we can!

KRIS ~ thank you so much honey! we look forward to the pics!

LOVE you both so freaking much! my heart is overflowing with tons-o-love**** yaaaaaaaay!
xoxoxox

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Oh Dee, that's a great pic!!! If you have anymore, send them my way and I'll get Peter to post them on the website. I'd like to get that pic (higher quality, of course) to post for sure!!! It was such a blast to finally meet and jump with you!

Thanks for making the correction to my name...;)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Here's one of my pictures!

Mel this one's for you, since you may not have seen it yet....

Love you too!

kristen
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

LMAO!!! freaking Vern is so FUNNY!!! i couldn't stop laughing at him! he is just so funny and he doesn't even try to be :D ~ actually, when vern & paul wrapped their totally nude-bodies (except for shoes) in our "go pink or go home" banner--then streaked through the dancers-- i so very Wish i had a Camera for that moment :D :D :D those guys are so much fun! I LOVE Z-hills!!!

thank you for posting that kris! girl, you are just too cool & fun!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I wish I had a picture of them streaking, but, alas, they ran through there too fast! Vern is hilarious (It's all about Vern!!)!

I hope you like the rest of the pictures when they get up on the web!!

Glad you liked the picture!

kristen

LMAO!!! freaking Vern is so FUNNY!!! i couldn't stop laughing at him! he is just so funny and he doesn't even try to be :D ~ actually, when vern & paul wrapped their totally nude-bodies (except for shoes) in our "go pink or go home" banner--then streaked through the dancers-- i so very Wish i had a Camera for that moment :D :D :D those guys are so much fun! I LOVE Z-hills!!!

thank you for posting that kris! girl, you are just too cool & fun!

\omg, sounds like you all had quite a party after I left on Saturday!! Damnittt!! I hope you all visit SoBe soon:D

Angela.

Oh, Aly, that's so awesome!!! I'm so very glad that you girls had a great time and you are happy with what you won. :)
I can't wait to see all of your pictures! You can send them to my work address [email protected] and I'll get Peter to post them on the website!!

Thanks, sweetie! We'll definitely have to plan a trip up to Cross Keys in the near future!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Hey girl!

Wish I could have been there! Sounds like everyone had a blast. Although I wouldn't want to see Vern streaking... :P(Hi Vern!!! missing the richmond gang at all? doubt it with all the cool chicks in Z-hills...)
So did you have time to get the shirts printed for the boogie? I knew it was a tight timeline.

Hope to see you all soon!

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Lew -

I am a proud owner of one of the t-shirts with your design on it! It looks really good and I can't wait until it warms up here in Pennsylvania/New Jersey so I can wear it to the DZ!!

It looks fantastic!

kristen

I can't wait to see all of your pictures! You can send them to my work address [email protected] and I'll get Peter to post them on the website!!

Alli's wish is my command (but she knew that)
http://www.thepinkmafia.com/Gallery/pmboogie2_pics/boogie2_gallery.htm

enjoy!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

All things considered, in many ways, this past weekend was the Greatest! It was great to spend time with a group of women who are so talented, and excited about this sport.

It was great to meet you allB|

You Girls Totally rocked!

...and Thanks to Brooke, Alli, and Mel for a great event, Welcoming everyone and making me feel comfortable.:)It was great to break up the day with the tunnel time with Shannon, Katie, and Laura... hope you girls got back to Atlanta in the same fun spirit.:)
I was sorry to see no one could stick around.... as my luck would have it, I was able to get in 5 wicked jumps Monday and Tuesday :P
Congrats to the Girls who made the initiation...
I'll look forward to the next boogie!
Cheers,
Karri

The mighty ocean has but one taste, the taste of salt. Even so, the true way has but one savor, the savor of freedom.

Parties like a Rockstar!! Hee heeee! Yeah, I had a ball--you girls ROCK! B| I am so glad I was able to be initiated into the coolest sisterhood around! I think it's a great cause, and the positive repercussions from your hard work and dedication will surely be worth every effort you put into these boogies. Good show!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Aw Peter, you're the best!!!

you're just saying that 'cause it's true - send more pics!!!!!!!!!!:P
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I just sent you a few more, but I am still waiting on pics from a few other cameras!!!

ah - THOSE pics :S
the others are up
Pete Draper,

Sweet Alli ~
You and Mel and the PM sisters look soooo happy and gorgeous! It looks like the PM Boogie was a smashing success! I'm so happy for you all. YAYAYAY!!!!
Also, thank you for posting the links to the pics. I LOVE it! Peter is doing a fabulous job!!! B| WoooHoooo for the new sisters!!! B|
Much love,
ROSA :)

So, I see my pictures have made it up onto the web! I take no credit - I was drinking all night! I hope that everyone likes them!!

And, here is a picture of the newest PM t-shirt. It looks fantastic. Lew you made a great design!

kristen