BETO74

Pink Mafia Boogie?

This is just amazing!!! I am sitting back, watching the responses from all of these female skydivers around the world and I realize that the Pink Mafia is accomplishing it's main goal...we all share a link that creates an incredible bond between women in this sport! :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Anything to help, sister Rosa!

Besides, I learned how to use the timer on my camera. It was pretty neat!

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

Not only is the Pink Mafia just a cool organization but it doesn't hurt that the founding sisters are just the most rockinest, sweetest girls and kickass fliers to boot! :)
Wow - this upcoming mardi gras may just be the PINKEST event ever! Beware boys - there's a new majority!B|

Fall in dove.

Thanks, girl...:$ You're a pretty awesome flier yourself and totally cute, too!

You're absolutely right...the Mardi Gras boogie will be one to remember this year, for sure!!! :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Well, I got back from my vacation in Florida yesterday and am now in cold NY! :S But I had a great time and it was awesome to meet you all! I wish the weather would have been a little better, but I managed 4 jumps and finally meet some great people!

Thank you Mel and Alli for those long-awaited hugs! They were worth the trip alone! :)
Thank you to Dee for one heck of a jump in some serious rain/sleet/hail/and whatever else was up there!

And Dove- where were you on Saturday girl??!! I missed ya! :(

It was great meeting you all. I have to apolagize if anyone thought I was a little quiet. I was having a little difficulty with some emotions about not having Tommy there. But I am good and I did have a great time! Thank you to everyone! Hope we can meet up again soon!

Are you kidding?? You recognized me and didn't introduce yourself?! I was looking for you all day, but was never sure because I have never had a good picture that would make me recognize you.

That sucks! I wish you would had said who you are. I wanted to meet you![:/]

I was looking for you all day, but was never sure because I have never had a good picture that would make me recognize you.

Chris - you're kidding right? We have the ultimate picture of Dove right on our website www.badfishfreefly.com/sponsors/sportin_gallery_index.htm
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I was so anxious to show you how far I had come since our "sit days" in Cross Keys and then I open the door to look out at THAT mess [:/]....Well at least you kinda know I can get on my head now ;)

You should watch for cheap flights around March 19 - 21. Sebastian is throwing a little souiree' and I am betting by knowing that now, you could get here cheap - and have a free place to sleep and your own personal shuttle to and from the airport. How is THAT for temptation?! :P

See you again soon Chris...Big hugs

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

But you've seen my pic in mugshots and all.....

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Come back! :(

No way am I buying it - that you didn't recognize me. I just got there shortly before you left. You seemed so anxious to leave. I could swear you recognized me but you didn't seem interested. So, hey, I'm not one to push it. Ya know? But I did BEG you to stay and play on Sunday. Wish you had - we had some cool jumps!

Fall in dove.