westcoastchica

Elsinore Instructor Burnout Benefit

Link Here (i know it's been posted elsewhere. ;))

anywho, we're scrambling to put together a kickass event. donors are stepping up all over the place to cover t-shirt costs, stuff to go in the bags, and tons of stuff for the raffle. it's going to be awesome!!!

(in fact, for those of you that have eaten at the sushi place "kokoro" right down the street from the dz, i stopped by yesterday to pick up their $500.00 donation! go have some sushi! ;))

So......

When is it?
February 7th & 8th (It’s coming up quick so start planning your visit now!)

Who can play?
Everyone who likes to have fun and wants to help our instructors get back on their feet. You don’t have to be a skydiver to register for this event and help out!

What do I get for my $25 donation?
You get $1 off every jump you make that weekend, an event t-shirt, a raffle ticket, goodie bag and the opportunity to help a very good cause!

What else can I expect at the event?
-A lot of hugs and thank yous from the instructors that you are helping!
-An incredible “fire-side” raffle filled with loads of prizes ranging from free coaching, to reserve repacks, to gift certificates from restaurants and hotels in the area, and much much more! (So you don’t have to be a skydiver to enjoy many of the raffle prizes!)
-Tons of load organizing!
-Photo services from Joel Kiesel. Have Joel catch you on film landing and he’ll have a quality print available for purchase that day! (Joel is donating all profits to the instructor fund!)
-A Saturday night party complete with bumpin’ music and fire spinners!
-Lots of fun and much, much more!

Come on out, makes some jumps and help out a good cause at the same time, what could be easier? We can’t wait to see you there! Let’s party down together and make this fundraiser an overwhelming success!

I can't say I like sushi, been many years since I had it and did not like it.
BUT, I think I would like to try it again.

no worries! i am not the biggest sushi consumer myself, BUT they have a wide variety of other COOKED japanese food. i had the beef teppan last night and it was super tasty! ;)

woohoo kokoro!

and lew, i know you were as sad to see that ghetto pastel marble jumpsuit go as i was. that is why i knew i would never find closure without giving it a proper memorial. :P

Darn, I want to be there to give all my girls hugs. I can't :( So Lara, make sure you give Lew a hug from me, and Lew, make sure you give Lara a hug from me.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Darn, I want to be there to give all my girls hugs. I can't :( So Lara, make sure you give Lew a hug from me, and Lew, make sure you give Lara a hug from me.

hmm i should go just to be in the middle of that one.;)...Lew dear, sorry but i really cant come...duty calls.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

See you guys that weekend. Aggh I wish I could play hookie from work today and go there and jump a few times. While most of my co-workers talk about how they spent their weekend golfing all I can think about is the Otter and the view from 12.5K. See you this weekend though.

Javier

Oh YEAH!!!

(in fact, for those of you that have eaten at the sushi place "kokoro" right down the street from the dz, i stopped by yesterday to pick up their $500.00 donation! go have some sushi! )

I actually LOOOOOVE sushi...that soooo ROCKS!!!

Let's make this an even bigger and better boogie than the Chick's Rock!!! That one sooooo kicked butt...

I wonder if Gia will be there with her jello shots? :) I know that I will definitely be there (even if I am recuperating from surgery...I will be there...) Anyhoo, Elsinore will be the place to be that weekend!!! I'm spending the night...
B|

Aww I wish I could be there! You guys have been in my heart always, and even moreso after the fire. That is so wonderful that there will be a benefit for the instructors.

Am coming out later this week...will try to pop in Thursday or Friday for a quick hi...

All my love, blue skies

I am SO there. B| We'll be team training, but still jump jump jumping for the instructors! :$ I donated a couple of coach jumps to the cause too! Lob donated a ride on his Harley on the way to breakfast that he'll buy. Now THAT is a cool prize-- I'm still trying to think of something that cool... ;)

Oh definitely count me in. . .I'll stick around all night myself. . .too much fun by the fireside at Elsinore folks. . .

I can't wait. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

ROSA!!! Hey Chicky! B|

I'm ALL over it! Jello shots for a good cause, what more could a girl ask for!!! :P Bring your pocket books boys and girls, cuz we're going to raise a whole lot ~o money for these guys (all the profits to the instructors)!!! ;) I'll start stocking up the liquer cabinet.

BTW, Lara what a great idea - you RAWK! I've been racking my brain (what lil brain there is) ;) for a good way to help out - THANKS!!! Let me know if there is anything you need help with - I can pawn it off on David ;):D:D:D

Right on to Kokoro!!!! :)
See everyone there!!! g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

can i tell you? when marie and erin and i were sitting there with hammo talking about what would make for a successful fundraiser, your name popped up pretty quickly! we were like GIA AND HER JELLO SHOTS! ha ha ha! that is good stuff sister!

(all the profits to the instructors)!!!

that is super generous mama! i know you'll be a hit! big thanks and hugs for you!

this is just another example of how darn many people are pitching in to make this event so amazing!!! we really are one lucky dz family!

I was asked to offer a "tour of Pendleton."

I am more than willing to make the offer. I'll have to put some sort of official tour together.

Here's what I'll offer.

Those that will be there... or even those that won't, but know me.

What do I have to offer that you would bid on. The obvious of coach jumps is there I guess, but surely there is something.

I can't be there - surgery set for the 4th, so I will prolly not be able to handle the car trip, and certainly no jumps for a while (lest something fall out). But can I make the $25 fee and maybe some additional raffle tickets, and get a tee shirt? I'll give MJOSparky a check, all right? Who can he give it to? And who should I make it out to?

Damn it, damn it, damn it. I can't be there. My family needs me, and I can't be there.

Sorry, loves. Please, lew, hug everyone for me.

Drat. Drat darn darn drat. Phooey and bafooey and geesh!

Ceils - unhappy ceils. Big teary unhappy ceils.
Michele

Edited because swearing isn't my usual form of expression as Lew pointed out...thanks, Lew...I just am so disheartened that I can't be there. Dratphooybafooeypoo.

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Michelle!!! I will be there with your spirit and I will hug everyone for you! Please stop swearing, it's so not like you. Your surgery is a good thing and you will be better because of it. Let me know if you are up for visitors after your surgery. Cajones and I can bring you your shirt if need be and dinner :) and hang out, or whatever you are up for.

peace & love
Lew
http://www.exitshot.com