westcoastchica

Elsinore Instructor Burnout Benefit

Lew or Lara,
I have set it up for someone to bring the registration fee, since I can't attend. Should I make the check for $25 or $28?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Mar- You Rock!

If Lew is able to pick up the shirt to give to you sometime soon, then just send $25. But if you would like the dz to mail you the shirt soon after the boogie, then send $28 (and a mailing address). It is totally up to you. We only need the extra $3 if the dz has to mail the shirt. If someone is picking it up, no need for the extra bucks. ;)

thanks for registering sister!

Hey Lara,

Did you all use the Elisnore database to send out a mass mailer to everyone??? I know I've told everyone that I talk to about it, but that is just my small circle of the world! I'm even trying to get some of my wuffo friends out to help out.

ciao for now, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

hee hee hee basically a bump (not familiar with lingo but hey i'm trying)
anyhow just to let any nonskydivers know that we have just had a custom surfboard donated to the auction (say thank you jimmy) and anyone who wants in on that can call anniken up at the dz and place a bid so... get dialing!
other cool stuff up for grabs in auction its a silent type so all bids being taken by anniken you do not need to be present to buy!
thanks everyone for helping out
me

we have just had a custom surfboard donated to the auction (say thank you jimmy) and anyone who wants in on that can call anniken up at the dz and place a bid so... get dialing!
other cool stuff up for grabs in auction its a silent type so all bids being taken by anniken you do not need to be present to buy!

Hey Dippy aka Maire, it's me, Rosa. :) That's so cool that Jimmy donated a board! My BF is an avid surfer...but I didn't quite understand what you meant by "place a bid" on the board. Is there a raffle or something? Are the "bids" also available to those whom are donating the $28.00 for the tees?

Edited: Oh, doh Rosa! I just reread what you wrote about a "silent auction", Marie. Ok, I will call in then. Thanks! :)

you are so cute rosa!!! ;)

we've been trying to hammer out a lot of the details (you know we have only had a week to put this event together so far..eeek! :P)

there is one kickin' raffle to be help saturday night. i'll post some more of the prizes on monday...we are trying to work it so that skydivers and non-skydivers alike will end up with prizes they can use.

AND

we have an amazing silent auction coming together which will be runnin' through sunday with the fantastic help of anniken. (sorry if i spelled your name wrong!! ;))

things are really cruisin' along at superspeed. yay!

(michelle...because of the way the raffle is runnin' someone will have to be there with the winning ticket(s)...but i'll figure out something for you if you want some tickets. if anything, i'll have jake hold onto yours and participate for you or something like that. sound okay?)

hooooooray instructor burnout benefit stuff!

michelle...because of the way the raffle is runnin' someone will have to be there with the winning ticket(s)...but i'll figure out something for you if you want some tickets. if anything, i'll have jake hold onto yours and participate for you or something like that. sound okay

Oh, Jake being responsible for me. how yummy!!! LOL...how about we'll talk during the week? I do want to buy more tix. What time is the raffle going to be?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Who Will Be There
VanillaSkyGirl
Nightingale
GaryC24
CurtismelanieJ
Westcoastchica
GiaK (w/ jello shots! )
Shark
Lewmonst
Cajones
RJF98
Skyyhi
Casurf1978
RippedCord
Skylord (aka "slab of beef")
Jen1129
Dippymoo
murphyea (Erin)
rkillian
downwardspiral
Park1231

Maybe
Zenister

Cannot go...sending love/hugs...perhaps donations?
Flyangel2
Michele
MGSkyFlyer
DaGimp?
Taz
IslandCool (but is sending a donation for his T-Shirt. . .)

Who Will Be There
VanillaSkyGirl
Nightingale
GaryC24
CurtismelanieJ
Westcoastchica
GiaK (w/ jello shots! )
Shark
Lewmonst
Cajones
RJF98
Skyyhi
Casurf1978
RippedCord
Jen1129
Dippymoo
murphyea (Erin)
rkillian
downwardspiral
Park1231

Flyangel2
Michele
MGSkyFlyer
DaGimp?
Taz
Zenister

Who Will Be There
VanillaSkyGirl
Nightingale
GaryC24
CurtismelanieJ
Westcoastchica
GiaK (w/ jello shots! )
Shark
Lewmonst
Cajones
RJF98
Skyyhi
Casurf1978
RippedCord
Jen1129
Dippymoo
murphyea (Erin)
rkillian
downwardspiral
Park1231

Maybe
Zenister

Flyangel2
Michele
MGSkyFlyer
DaGimp?
Taz
Sparky - Gave my donation for a T-Shirt and a hand full of raffle tickets. No hugs/kisses, have you seen the instructors at Elsinore. UGLY

My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Depending on what time I pick up my rental car I "may" be able to make it over to Elsinore for an hour or so Saturday afternoon. I won't be jumping though.

That's a Maybe. Not a guarantee. Don't be surprised if I don't show up.

But Mark - don't be surprised if all of a sudden when you least expect it there's a bytch climbing up your legs to give you a big ol' :ph34r: hug.:D

Depending on what time I pick up my rental car I "may" be able to make it over to Elsinore for an hour or so Saturday afternoon. I won't be jumping though.

That's a Maybe. Not a guarantee. Don't be surprised if I don't show up.

But Mark - don't be surprised if all of a sudden when you least expect it there's a bytch climbing up your legs to give you a big ol' :ph34r: hug.:D

Arghhh...I soooo hope that you come out, Bytch! Have Shark point me out if...WHEN...you make it out to Elsinore on Saturday! YAYAYAY!!! :)

Sparky - Gave my donation for a T-Shirt and a hand full of raffle tickets. No hugs/kisses, have you seen the instructors at Elsinore. UGLY

hey i take offence at that first of all i consider myself to be quite a hottie and then i can't let you call my man ugly, stinky yes but ugly.....:o

What time is the raffle going to be?

good question michele! ;) here is the proposed rundown for saturday evening...

sunset load - team hit-n-chug with instructors (we're still working on the details with this). we're hoping to have it set up where you have to land (time starts) and make your way over to your instructor teammate and then you both have to chug one beer each before time is stopped. i think it could be pretty darn funny.

6:00 pm - pizza arrives, thank you valley pizza and ultimate sorts pizza for donating that!

6:30 - the raffle begins. we're going to try a little different way to run the raffle. so that non-jumpers and jumpers alike can be assured a chance at prizes they'll enjoy, we're going to allow every other ticket to PICK THEIR PRIZE.

those tickets that will not be a pick your prize ticket will be the items that would be good for everyone, movie tickets, restaurant certs, t-shirts, etc.

the pick your prize tickets drawn will be able to choose from an amazing list filled with canopy and container discount certs, spa days at glen ivy, outings with instructors like a harley ride and breakfast with our school front man lob, reserve repacks, and there is even a few certificates for a full day of packing. good stuff huh?

as it stands now (donations are still coming in) we'll be pulling over 50 tickets (probably more) in the drawing, so you'll have a damn good chance at getting a prize. so this process is why we have to have someone there to claim each dawn ticket. michele, we'll make sure someone will be takin' care of you, for sure!

i'm really excited about this raffle and i think a lot of people will walk away with some really cool prizes AND the more people we have participate, the more the instructors will benefit from it. it's a positive outcome all the way around! :)
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!:P

Geez, I am soooo excited I can hardly wait. . .the fact that the money for this event is going to help my instructor buddies is just the icing on the proverbial cake. . .

Woo Hoo. . .
FGF #6
Darcy