MochaSkyChick

Is Texas the Best State?

i grew up in tx, dallas to be exact, and just moved away 2 yrs ago in june. and its horrible! lol. b/c of my husbands job ive been to a few different places for extended periods of time, and none of em compare to tx! ive been in illinois for over a year and i think it would be ok living here if i knew anyone. the winter SUCKS big time, but other than that its alright..nothing like texas though! :(
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

yes ma'm sharon ~ I LOVE TEXAS!!!! i love austin, san marcos, the woodland concerts, houston and skydive spaceland! everyone there is very kind and beautiful!
upon all of my visits to texas --
EVERY single one was positively-absolutely-splendid!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

My best friend lives in Houston, and when I visited her, I loved it!!!!!;)B|

I'm from Louisiana and just being in the south makes me happy, but being in Texas is just plain fun!!!!!!!!!!:D:ph34r::P
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I've been around the country, for the most part, haven't made it to the West Coast, but I've been east, north and south, even up in Canada.

Texas beats the hell out of all of those!B|

Really, there, Aggie? Seems to me that Texas includes Austin. In fact, Austin is the Capitol. I am shocked that an Aggie would give any credit to Texas, if Austin is a part of it.:P

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I have lived in Dallas, Fort Worth, AND Arlington. Arlington was cool because I was in the first grade and most everybody in our apartment complex worked at Six Flags. Six Flags was a whopping 3/4 mile from our apartments, so it was freakishly cool as a kid. We had free passes all the time.

As an adult, I have spent quite a bit of time in different places in the state: Laredo, El Paso, San Antonio. All very cool in their own right.

The only shitty thing about Texas is how long it takes to get all the way across the state.

It may not be the best place to skydive (though it's not a bad place either), but Colorado rocks!!! We have so many outdoor recreational activities here, great weather and some outstanding scenery. I think the Alberta Rockies are more picturesque, but the weather is better down here. Now what does Texas have that Colorado doesn't have?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

been herein DFW 7 years. drop zone's suck except for SSM, been to skydive dallas and no one wants jump with new guy..stuck up skygod types. I DON'T even jump in texas I fly else where to jump..

Mike

Sounds like a raw deal you have been getting - Come down 35 a bit and turn left on HWY 6 - - I'll jump with ya - and so will all of my friends.

Damn - shoulda known AD would beat me too it - Yeah, SD Aggieland has an awesome vibe - and we do alot of student stuff. Once you go AGGIE you never , um, well, I can't rhyme that, but you would have a BLAST!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun