hkf

Sex v's Skydiving, you're never alowed to do one again, but you can do the other as much as u want. Which would win

Are we just talking about sex, or actual love making? If we're just saying sex, but you can make love, then I'll give up sex and continue to have a relationship with my S.O. If I was single, not in a relationship and just looking for sex, then I'd give that up and skydive

make any sense?:S
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Bill,

I love your stories!!! I really hope you make it to WFFC this year so I can meet you in person.

I voted for skydiving. But lets revisit this poll when I get to 1000 jumps.

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Are we just talking about sex, or actual love making? If we're just saying sex, but you can make love, then I'll give up sex and continue to have a relationship with my S.O. If I was single, not in a relationship and just looking for sex, then I'd give that up and skydive

make any sense?:S

No:P

So, you're saying that making love is not considered sex? I think sex is sex and making love is also sex++. So, really, you're getting more outta the deal, right?

Angela.

You have to be kidding.....Either that or no one has really shown you what the female form can do;)

I know it's a shite choice but let's be elastic, I mean realistic here.

Seriously guys, I don't know how things work in America/UK but killing kittens shouldn't come close......

You have to be kidding.....Either that or no one has really shown you what the female form can do;)

I know it's a shite choice but let's be elastic, I mean realistic here.

Seriously guys, I don't know how things work in America/UK but killing kittens shouldn't come close......

Man, I was thinking the same thing! I don't think they're doing it right:PB|

Angela.

I feel love, the love of air moving past my skin at 120+ miles per hour. The love of the snapping sound of a canopy after pull time. The love of pulling the toggle down hard and spinning like a mad man. The love of that distinct smell the air has at 14,000.

Feel all that love?

Hell the way i look at it, my wife and I have had close to 2000 "jumps":P or more since we got married and I only have 33 skydives. I need about 2000 more of those before I can make and honest decision.

Now if you told me to choose between my wife and skydivng . . . well . . . um . . . ah . . . er . . . ::quick scan of room to see if she is looking:: . . . uh . . . um . . . ah no question . . . I would . . ah . . . choose . . . HER!

Yeah I could not get through a day without her. Oh damn, nope, gotta choose sex folks. Not to feel her skin on mine? Forever? Definitely scratch everything I said previously, I was way wrong. Sex, with her over skydiving, definitely.B|

If I can still have physical closeness to people, then I could go pretty much forever without sex. But there's no substitute for the sensation of skydiving . . .

Although I do think I started skydiving b/c I wasn't getting any! :D

Kelly

That's a picture of you, and you weren't getting any?! Geez, where do you live, in a monastery?!

I answered "sex" because I hadn't thought about er, onanism. But even that would mean missing the actual sensations of the opposite sex... Too much of a loss. It's true, skydiving is irreplaceable, but one is more primal, and hey, I could still fly Cessnas, right?

I'm sure glad this is just a hypothetical question!
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

hmm.. thats a freakin' hard question. if i couldnt jerk off any more, i'd have to say sex.. but if i can still spank da monkey i say skydiving. :D

I guess I can logically ask whether wanking is better than skydiving.

My Logical Proof

1) I think nothing is better than sex.
2) But, wanking is better than nothing.
3) Therefore, wanking is better than sex.
4) Thus, the question should be whether wanking is better than skydiving.
5) I think skydiving is better than wanking.
6) Therefore, I should think skydiving is better than sex.

Conclusion: I was wrong. Skydiving wins.

Oooh, he used a logic proof! Did that one employ syllo-jism?!
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"