PhillyKev

Speaking of 2nd Amendment rights...I jost lost mine!!!

Yeah...well didn't know that when we started dating. Or when I took her to the range to teach HER how to shoot (big mistake)...considering it's illegal for her to even touch a gun.

Hmmm....come to think of it, she had to sign releases and sign in at the range, I'll make sure to tell my lawyer that as well.

Good thinking.
Also if there are any photos you have of her with a weapon - that would be good too.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And more important, pray that you don't harbor any vindictive thoughts against her. Don't carry that with you, it will make you miserable, so forgive and move on......
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

And more important, pray that you don't harbor any vindictive thoughts against her. Don't carry that with you, it will make you miserable, so forgive and move on......

That would be nice, if you don't have to deal with her on a daily basis, I bet it would be SOOOOO much easier to forgive.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That's the thing....after we broke up, I called her a couple times to say no hard feelings...blah blah blah...can I have my stuff back. She'd be nice, then get drunk the next day and call me up screaming....then I'd say oh well...screw it...and move on.....then a few days later, she'd call me again, appologize and tell me she's going to give me my stuff.....then she wouldn't, I'd call her and say, hey, thought you were going to give me my stuff yesterday....she'd get drunk and scream and yell at me.....I'd ignore it and move on......this repeated several times until I got to the point where I would just hang up as soon as I heard her voice.

She obviously wanted to continue some kind of sick love/hate contact with me, and when I cut that off, she did this shit. I think it's probably just a ploy to see me again, even if it's in a court room.

Ignore her completely, don;t even look at her, refer to her as in a third person, from this point on. just forgive and try to survive this one....you have a mal in the works....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

she claimed I came after her with a gun... Part of the order was to turn any and all firearms in my posession over to the sherrif. I haven't even been charged with a crime, or had a hearing. The hearing is Tuesday to make it a permanent order, which would probably last for a year.

If you are convicted of domestic violence, which is only a misdemeanor, you can lose your right to own guns for life.

You can thank Sen. Frank Lautenberg for this wonderful law.

Get a lawyer.

They don't just come and take your weapons away for no reason. Definitly more to the story.

Yes they do. This is the new "domestic violence" law, passed several years ago. All it takes is an allegation from a partner, and it's up to you to prove your innocence in order to get your guns back.

It's also a retroactive law, that once passed, put this gun confiscation into effect for anyone convicted of domestic violence in the past, before the law was enacted. Many police officers lost their jobs because of this law.

The worst case that sticks in my mind was a guy from Virginia. He married young, fought with his spouse, and was convicted of domestic violence. Got divorced. Married another woman, and lived happily ever after for 30 years. Along the way, he amassed a gun collection worth $200,000. Then along comes this new domestic violence law, and because of his 30-year-old prior conviction, his gun collection was confiscated, without recompense.

This kind of crap is what the anti-gun folks call "good law."

Such is life in a society that doesnt want its people to be able to own guns.

I think it's more life in a society that believes all men are abusive assholes and deprives them of due process

Damnit Benny! Stop saying things that make sense! Man, now I have to agree with you again! You are really pissing me off!:P

Well, I don't know if this is the case for PhillyKev or not, but if you are attracted to a girl because she's a little wild and crazy and that's exciting for you, you gotta know that's going to transcend into all aspects of her personality.

Stick to the nice girls. We're only wild and crazy when it really matters. ;)

This is so true. Side story here

My brother, (NYDC), when he was a junior in High school began dating a girl that we found out was "connected". She would do some really wild stuff. When she began to get too wild he tried to break it off. She threatened to blow off his kneecaps with a shotgun.

To get away he joined the Coast Guard. Hmm . . . I wonder if there is still a price on his head? I want a second rig:ph34r:.

Well...found the priciest, most experienced and well respected lawyer in the city. I'm pretty confident this will go ok. First off, she claimed the night of the "incident" that we started fighting at a party, that's what's in the report.

There are about a dozen witnesses who shook hands and hugged us goodbye before leaving and never saw a fight. And they're all my co-workers. Two went to Wharton one to Purdue and one to Harvard.

Then it goes on to say that I pushed her and shoved her in the street. Then it goes on to say that we returned to my house where I continued to beat her. So, why exactly would she come to my house, where she knows I have a gun, if I'm beating her at a party 5 blocks from my house and then continuing to beat her going down the street?

Then it says I choked her and pulled her hair and smashed her head against the wall. She has no Dr. reports and there's no police reports. Hmmm.....

Then it says I put a gun to her head. Yet, she still didn't leave, and about 50 people saw us go out to dinner on my bday a week after the alleged incident.

Not to mention I just transcribed all the phone messages I have from her....one of which includes her threatening someone she works with in the background for bumping into her. The transcripts are 3 full single spaced 12pt. pages.

I'll give you a small example....

You fucking bastard you. I hate you so much you fucking bastard you. I’m going to wait for you outside of your fucking house. I’m going to make sure I fuck your life up. Don’t ever fucking lie to me like this again. You’re a piece of shit. I’m gonna have something fucking done to you by the law.

Then, when I told my atty that she has a felony conviction and that I have a copy of the report, his eyes glazed over and a smile came across his face.

And today, I got a text message on my phone from her that said, "I HOPE U DIE". And a short while later got a phone call with no one there but a laugh box or something cackling at me over the phone. Did a *69, the number was blocked but I ran a trace on the call.

I'm pretty optimistic this will all get resolved, only problem is we need to get a continuance to finish gathering evidence, and until then, the PFA is in effect. Plus this guy is $250/hour.

Kev, Go to the police and file for a complaint to violation of the PFA...or restraining order whatever it may be called. Tell them that you are concerned and explain the whole thing to them, specify that the order is against you, yet she is the one threatening you, show them your text messages.

It will help in the day of the hearing. Good luck.

I will understand if you decide to disregard any advice from me.

I appreciate the advice...called my lawyer and left a message....will do whatever he advises.

Plus...it's not really bothering me, I find it pretty amusing that someone would be that pathetic. And if she wants to keep hanging her self, she can have all the rope she wants.

Kev, can you call forward your number to your lawyer? Evil, I know, but still...also, do you have a digital camera, and can take a px of the text message? W/a date/time stamp?

Keep a log/record of time you receive the calls, what was said (i.e laugh box), and so forth.

Also, just so you know, you can sue her, and levy any award/judgment on her for (I think) 10 years....and then renew it for an additional 10 years (at least, here in CA).

Further, she has made a false police report, is pressing charges and wasting the courts time...they don't like that too much....so be sure to get agressive on that end, as well. Not to mention perjury, and various other things....

Be fair, take care of yourself, and let her reap her own plantings....

And remember, karma bites. let her make her own...and she will. You may not be there to see it, but it will come 'round, and of this wee small thing you can be sure....karma is alive and well, and biting deserving bottoms on a regular basis.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

No, not forwarding the calls. I don't want her to know I have a lawyer until she shows up Tuesday. She thinks it's going to be a piece of cake.

I saved the text message, it has the phone number (her cell phone) that it came from with date time stamp.

Yeah, I can sue her, but the way her life is going, she won't have anything in 10 years either. Might think about it after this is resolved.

If I can get her nailed on filing false reports, I'll be very happy about that, but if I don't, whatever...just want her out of life. She's so messed up and has such a shitty existence that I don't need to do anything to get even...she's living my revenge.

I appreciate the advice...called my lawyer and left a message....will do whatever he advises.

Plus...it's not really bothering me, I find it pretty amusing that someone would be that pathetic. And if she wants to keep hanging her self, she can have all the rope she wants.

We had a TRO against our neighbor. When we went to court to make it permanent their lawyer asked for payment of their legal fee's for "mailicious prosecution" which the judge denied:)
However in your case with all the documentation you got ask your Lawyer about requesting that the nice lady pay for your lawyers fee. Of course he'll charge you for that service if he/you loses.:o

Ask your Lawyer abouut a R.O. against the lady but if she's nuts....Maybe you'll have to get into your own witness protection program to get away from the confused lady.

R.I.P.

Noice! Yea, got my eye on one for $950, uses a 30 rd mag and takes a drum (if you can afford a drum, 500-900 bucks for just one, but they hold 100 rds)

wow, where the heck can i get one of those at that price... lowest i've seen has been about 5 times that if not more..... pluss you got to add on the 400 tax for a class 3.... or is this a semi?? if so well my ak will do just the same for a whole lot less money...

Just remember doood...

Everything you say at the hearing is a matter of court record...:ph34r:

Like how she was making you crazy with all those threats to
'government officials':o

And the smell from the meth lab she was running
at her place got you ill! :)

Come on Kev!
Just imagine the fun you can have!! B|

BTW..
Whatca need...I got lots! ;);)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~