skymama

The Bytch Boogie!

Is anyone interested in seeing / playing / doing / acting out the "Lancaster Bomber" skit / thing / re-enactment / play ? I don't know what to call it, because I've never experienced it.

Lisa says she'll run it if we express an interest, or beg her, or ply her with cabana boys. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

I don't know what to call it, because I've never experienced it.

BTW, anyone who has experienced Lancaster Bomber - don't post about it here! Please! It's way more fun if at least a few of the participants haven't seen it before. :o

Lisa says she'll run it if we express an interest, or beg her, or ply her with cabana boys.

As long as the cabana boys are shirtless and bearing jello shots. :D

It's way more fun if at least a few of the participants haven't seen it before.

Uh-oh....I'm getting a sinking feeling that I just volunteered to be a guinea pig of some sort....[:/]

Don
It's a free-for-all."

More reason to celebrate. As of 9:20 this morning, I'm officially divorced.

So, when's the Bachelorette Party? Now, that you're a bachelorette again. :)

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

The woman is an absolute menace I tell you!

Hey, lay off...all the minors and toothless old men were safe. I DO have standards, you know. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yup, the current revision on the TSA site has this letter dated 10/2003....maybe this was instituted after WFFC...I dunno. ;)

I have had trouble traveling with that letter - both at MDW and PIE. The letter made it a bit easier, but there were still hassles and signifigant delays. I let Ed Scott know - hopefully with Nationals last week, they are quite used to seeing rigs again.

The weather is looking good...mid 80's with only a slight chance of rain. Woohoo! B|

(See, wasn't that better than just saying *bump*?) ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

mid 80's with only a slight chance of rain.

Yay, the front is blowing through just in time!

Now if I can get the store rearranging project I started last night finished today, I'll be ready for it to be Friday.

Twenty four hours 'til the Bytch Boogie begins! B|

both at MDW and PIE

Ah yes good ole Midway....;) That wouldnt suprize me.....

I think that MCO would get a significant amout of traffic with rigs that they would have it figured out by now. At least I hope. I am going out of ORD, so I should be ok. I just have to remember to pull the Hookknife out of my jumpsuit tonight B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

The weather is looking good...mid 80's with only a slight chance of rain. Woohoo! B|

(See, wasn't that better than just saying *bump*?) ;)

Yea, looked up the weather this morning - looks like it should be a good weekend. Looks like I will miss what could be the last nice weekend here in Chicago - they are calling for 70's all the way thru Sunday!

both at MDW and PIE

Ah yes good ole Midway....;) That wouldnt suprize me.....

I think that MCO would get a significant amout of traffic with rigs that they would have it figured out by now. At least I hope. I am going out of ORD, so I should be ok. I just have to remember to pull the Hookknife out of my jumpsuit tonight B|

I found that having nothing else but your rig in the gear bag made it easier at the screening area.

The bitch comes when you travel with more than one rig. My rig will actually fit in my Eagle pistol bag, but only a set of goggles and an alti will fit in there with it. I still end up checking another rig and at least three jumpsuits, a helmet, etc. I am fairly certain that Katie and I will be shipping the majority of our shit to Eloy in december.

That aside, we are one hour away from departing North Carolina for the warmer climes of Florida. Deland this afternoon and tonight, then arriving in Sebastian mid-day Friday.

We OUT!

Chuck

I found that having nothing else but your rig in the gear bag made it easier at the screening area.

Just going to be my rig and jumpsuit in the bag, everything else is getting checked....
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

So,

What is the best way to get from Tampa/Zhills to Sebastian? (driving directions)

A car;)

Ya know, I KNEW someone was going to be a smart ass about this - figures it was you :P

While we are at it - do we have a final list of "who's going?"

While we are at it - do we have a final list of "who's going?"

The people who show up ?

(....sorry....I thought you were requesting a smart-ass answer. I'm not as funny as Lisa, though.). [:/]

Don
It's a free-for-all."