skymama

The Bytch Boogie!

When: November 1-2
Where: Sebastian
Why: To welcome our Bytch to Florida, of course!

C'mon, c'mon people, there's a new girl in town who needs a good ol' Southern welcome! Nationals and a lot of other boogies will be over, so hopefully we can get a good crowd together. PLUS, the weather will be a bit cooler then, so we'll be able to camp out. Let's show Lisa some southern lovin'! B|

Who can make it?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'll be there...with bells on.

Met the infamous one and Misty last weekend - and totally forgot to stop back and get my water gear for Keys Boogie...I'll be there and I'll camp and we can drink beer and sit around the newly grassed camping fire area and talk about our day of jumping!

YIPPY! Who else is coming....come on - come on!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

But I'd love to meet the Bytch and Skymama on the same day!

Ooooh, a threesome! ;)

Edit to add Katie and Denise too! Oh, you boys aren't going to want to miss this! ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

When: November 1-2
Where: Sebastian
Why: To welcome our Bytch to Florida, of course!

C'mon, c'mon people, there's a new girl in town who needs a good ol' Southern welcome! Nationals and a lot of other boogies will be over, so hopefully we can get a good crowd together. PLUS, the weather will be a bit cooler then, so we'll be able to camp out. Let's show Lisa some southern lovin'! B|

Who can make it?

Lesseee... the Bytch boogie... put on by 2 female dropzone.com moderators.. or X-Fest in Perris.. but on by the Flyboyz... boy.. you girls sure know how to ruin a good boogie.. The X-Fest was gonna rock until they gotta compete with this! :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

katiebear- it's relatively simple to get to seb from NC.

take 95 south. pass SC. Go through GA.

take the exit in Indian River county (about 2.5 hours south of daytona exits) for Sebastian/Fellsmere, go east off the exit. about 4 miles, make a left on Roslin or Rose-soemthign or another road. there's a sign that says "airport." It's also the fits major intersection, across from a grocery store and eckerd/walgreens type of shopping center.

go down rose-whatever road for a mile or 2, you'll see airport signs on teh right after passing donald mcdonald park and kashi something or another. turn right into the airport, follow road around and you'll see a parking lot. Welcome to sebastian. :)
I'm consulting the boss. that weekend's a tough call.

*editted to say you have to stop at south of the border on the way as well. PEDRO RULES!

__

Hmmm, I will be in Florida, but I don't know if I'll be able to head down to that. I'll have just moved in and I'll be in Virginia the following weekend... I definitely do need to get back to Sebastian though, I still have money on my account there! :)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

B|

Woo hooo! Jack's agreed to watch the store so I can jump and play that weekend - the party's on!!!!

No, I agreed to do so during the Halloween boogie -- thought you'd have it in conjunction.

Well, hell, I'll still be grounded, so if you ask REAL nice... Gonna suck to be in Sabastian two weekends in a row.;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Stacy....you can have your anniversary in Sebastian. We won't peek through the tent when it's rocking. ;)

Needtojump...that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. Camping out won't cost you anything! :P

Keith....if you're not going to come see Lisa, come see ME! B|

Chopchop....if you want to be around sausages instead of boobies, that's ok by us. We accept all kinds on dz.com. :o

Jack....thanks for helping out, you're da bomb! Can Lynn come out and play with us if you can't? :)

Jack....thanks for helping out, you're da bomb! Can Lynn come out and play with us if you can't?:)

I don't know, you'll have to ax her.;)

I'm her husband, not her superior.:)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Can I see you nekid?

LMAO...how did your mother ever put up with that smart mouth of yours? :D

If the sight of my saggy, wrinkled body would get you to come out to FL, then yes, you can see it nekid. Besides, I seem to remember promises of something special the next time we met up! ;) But, only if it's you and only with no video. No one else even needs to bother asking! :P