skymama

The Bytch Boogie!

Accommodations? Does anyone know of any local places to stay? I don't really want to have to drive home and I don't want to camp in the freezing cold, either!

Alsooooo...... if anyone is looking for a ride to/from MCO, I'm available. Just PM me.

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

Bawahaha....freezing cold...roflmao....:D

It does get down around freezing here....a few nights a year.....but not this early. Early Dec to mid-late Feb or so it can pretty cold at night....cold for Florida, that is. It's nothing compared to the time I spent in the Arctic(or even for you folks from north of Georgia!), but it's definitely cold for Florida.

You still looking for a ride from MCO to Sebastian? I saw the times for your flight....and I could get you down there on Friday, but can't help on Monday....I'll be returning home on Sunday cuz I have to work early Monday morning.

Mike

This is the list I have for people who were going to make donations for fireworks.

Wendy, I've got a $20.00 for you, I've enjoyed many of your shows and it's about time I chipped in. For those who don't know, Wendy knows her explosives, chip in!

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Okay, that's it! I'm not looking at this thread anymore. I can't be there, and I'm so bummed.

Oh wait! I'll see Lisa later in November and have her all to myself. Okay, it's all good now.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

For the past year, I've had to endure princess jokes from Stacy because the last time we camped near each other I had a huge tent compared to her tiny one. She just called me to brag that she just bought a tent bigger than mine. Heh heh heh....payback is hell. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Any other additions or subtrations need to be made to the list?

Count me in, I'm cool!B|
Skybytch and The Rack(tm)
Skymama
Sunnydee
Skydiverbrian
Jceman (holding down the fort)
Lynn, (but Jack is NOT her superior)
Stacy
Galen, aka "the boss"
Rdutch
Kolla
HeatherB
Dagny
Avitarr
Nightjumper
Coconutmonkey
Needtojump
Bodypilot90
SkydiveNFlorida
The Carbones, Scotty and Tammy
Jib
BETO74
Bendywendy
Chasingbluesky
The111
PLFKing
CanuckInUSA
Freefalle
Tonyj
Flyhi
JWVB
Jimbo
SkipprDv8
eeneR
and maybe 2 very special monkeys!

And hopefully a special appearance by Asaf and his nylon crack!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Who will be there on Friday during the day? I work the weekend but can play on Friday!B|

Will Dove be able to come out and play at night with the rest of us degenerates, or is she too far from the DZ?

Only 11 more sleeps until I arrive in FL for the Bytch Boogie. :$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Will you be working or playing?

Depends on if the bosses make it down here Friday or not - if they do then I can play more than I work.

I'm sure I can sneak out for at least one jump on Friday regardless - even if I have to close the store for 40 minutes :ph34r: