narcimund

I'm sick of this. Do you want gay people to be supported in monogamy or not?

Enough of the vagueness. Let's stop talking about "redefining marriage" and "civil unions" and other buzz words. Let's get down to the core of it.

Either you think societal support of monogamy is a good thing or a bad thing. What do you want gay people to have?

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Umm Who cares? My personal life is MY personal life... and none of societies business.

I believe the core of it is a bunch of whiney people that want to feel special, want to bitch, and feel the need to confront. Are you so insecure that you need societal approval of your gayness?

Personally, I don't give a shit what society thinks... and I'm perfectly happy with things the way they are.

Dude,
Gay people are the best. My best employees are gay, my landlord is a gay skydiver and the nicest guy ever, Queer Eye for a Straight Guy is one of my favorite shows. But, I was taught to be a homophobe in my redneck upbringing. Luckily, I figured it out. Closet, flamer, whatever.....Gay people rock!

Mike
(straight as an arrow)

Why do you need "societal support" to be in a relationship?

Good question. -I- don't need shit. I've been in a stable, marriage-like, monogamous, completely independent relationship for five years. But I'm not asking for myself.

Society-wide, it's clearly a benefit for there to be legal and social support of relationships like mine. Straight people get that benefit and Meunkel and Chuteless and Bush can't stand the thought of us getting that external assistance for some reason. They must want gay people to screw around.

So I'm asking, overall, society-wide, does everyone agree with the Christians that gay people should get it on all day long? The paternalistic authoritarians are pushing for policy that promotes liberal, promiscuous sexual lifestyles. "Gay marriage" would move towards family-oriented lifestyles. Which is most desirable? Make your choice. Be pragmatic.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Your words are too big....You lost me at protagonisisition

LOL!!!! Hey i'm with you on that Iwas lost at

The paternalistic authoritarians are pushing for policy that promotes liberal, promiscuous sexual lifestyles

jason
Freedom of speech includes volume

So I'm asking, overall, society-wide, does everyone agree with the Christians that gay people should get it on all day long?

OK....thanks for the laugh. THAT was funny. I agree with you I think. "Marriage" really isn't about two people any more. It's about legal rights. I say why should it matter who those two people are? I know....I'm in a minority. The non-hypocritical that served in the military. I think all Americans deserve the same rights. *shrug* I'm getting strange in my old age. I think Skydiving has had an effect on me.

You know, this would be a great conversation over a few beers...although i see it getting into a HUGE flame fest via the 'net, though.[:/]

Are you going to Eloy? If you'd like to hear my opinion, I'd be happy to get a couple of beers.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I couldn't care less one way or the other. It's your business and I hope it doesn't matter to you what I think about stuff like that.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Enough of the vagueness. Let's stop talking about "redefining marriage" and "civil unions" and other buzz words. Let's get down to the core of it.

Either you think societal support of monogamy is a good thing or a bad thing. What do you want gay people to have?

I could say who cares but you would probly think Im being a dick.
what I mean is who cares if someones gay. let 'em do WTF they want.

the more gay men there are the more straight woman have to to see me as an alternative!:D
My photos

My Videos

Society-wide, it's clearly a benefit for there to be legal and social support of relationships like mine. Straight people get that benefit and Meunkel and Chuteless and Bush can't stand the thought of us getting that external assistance for some reason. They must want gay people to screw around.

How the hell can you get to sleeping around from there???? they are 2 independant topics promiscuity has nothing to do with legitimising a relationship

So I'm asking, overall, society-wide, does everyone agree with the Christians that gay people should get it on all day long? The paternalistic authoritarians are pushing for policy that promotes liberal, promiscuous sexual lifestyles.

HOW, and UI find it hard to beleive that God bothers would want promiscuos homosexuals, seeing as how they dont want homosexuals at all.

You questions and conlusiobns dont make sense.

FWIW, i dont give a toss either way, what I do care about is wether ppl are discriminated agaiinst for thier choice of lifestyle.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Straight people get that benefit and Meunkel and Chuteless and Bush can't stand the thought of us getting that external assistance for some reason. They must want gay people to screw around.

Whoa there Sparky. You obviously drew a conclusion about my personal beliefs from the Howard Dean thread. In that thread, I simply stated a fact that has nothing to do with my own personal beliefs. Go re-read what I wrote and notice that I was merely mentioning 2 laws that Gov. Dean signed that probably would not be very popular amongst mainstream America. I never mentioned my position. Hell, I don't even live in Vermont, so I never voted on it.

If you want to know where I stand, then ask me. I truly believe I have no right to judge anyone's behavior but my own.

One of my favorite dz.commers is openly gay. I have never judged his lifestyle, nor do I plan to. He has been nothing but courteous to me. In fact I consider him my friend I hope I have for a very long time.

I understand your emotions on this topic. But realize that you just lumped me into a category that I do not belong to which ironically is what you are bitching about.

I'll ask you two questions: Have I ever judged you or your lifestyle? Have I ever been anything but kind to you on these forums?

Blue skies,
Chris

your attitude is exactly the same as all those people in Africa who spread aids around. "What Society thinks of me, I dont care. I just want to do what I want to do and I dont care about anybody else. I only care about ME, ME,, ME ME

Bill Cole D-41

You have a very selfish, self centered attitude.