skymama

Weathermen are so funny

They are such alarmists. Heard on the 5:30 news...."We have 100% chance of rain tomorrow. There are 1000 miles of rain coming at us from the Gulf!" :o

Good grief, it's only rain, it's not like it's a hurricane or anything! :ph34r: I guess they need to feel important in February, nothing much happens on the weather front in FL this month. :P

I don't care about rain tomorrow because it's looking gooooood for this weekend. B| Stuck up north in nasty weather? Come down here this weekend. You can stay at my house. Come jump with me. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

why dont you come to moss point?

Can't afford to travel AND jump. Eloy did me in for a few months. Gotta hang out at home for awhile. I'm sure y'all will have fun without me though. B|
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Good grief, it's only rain, it's not like it's a hurricane or anything!

I guess it hasn't arrived in Orlando yet. It's not just rain this time skymama! I was at the dz dropping my rig off for a repack. Black clouds were all around and it was windy but no big deal. Walked into the loft and was talking to Sally for about 2 minutes about things I needed done when out of nowhere large debris started attacking the building and flying by the window. Then the skies opened and all hell broke loose! :o I didn't realize when they said tornado warning that they actually meant it!

Fall in dove.

Oh yeah now I remember. I used to live in Lakeland, when I was a kid. Went through at least 2 tornadoes there. It's like the Oklahoma of the southeast.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

They are such alarmists. Heard on the 5:30 news...."We have 100% chance of rain tomorrow. There are 1000 miles of rain coming at us from the Gulf!"

This is alarming how? So they said it was going to rain. They are doing their job.

Oh yeah right, it came from SkyMama. Gotta have the Drama. :S

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I will be nice and refrain from further comment. :D

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

This rain is ruining my days off (wednesday and thursday) To top it all off..... my knew canopy is due from UPS by tomorrow and I don't see me jumping it.[:/]

Maybe your knew canopy new it was going to rain! :S:P

Oh yeah right, it came from SkyMama. Gotta have the Drama.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I will be nice and refrain from further comment.

I thought you were going to be nice? :S

Read the post. I'm not the one with the drama, the weathermen are the ones with the drama. I couldn't care less if it's raining tomorrow.

Pay attention. :P

Haahaa...so sorry. That "1000 miles of rain!!!!" our weatherman said just made me giggle. :)

If the cloud base during a thunderstorm is at 1000 feet and the wind has died to zero MPH, what is the total distance traveled by the raindrops? ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1