turtlespeed

Fake it or not?

I had a long conversation with someone the other night.

I was told in no uncertain terms that women as a rule fake it almost EVERYTIME?
That it is actually unusual that the job is "done correctly"
Also that the practice of faking is "Taught"

I am in a deep state of depression because of this.

Say it ain't so!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:D:D

We'll never tell.

See, I don't put up very many serious posts here, this is borderline, but still. . .indulge me.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

One way to see if it's been "faked" is to look at the nipples. Often (I won't claim it's 100%), if it's real, they'll shrink into little raisins.;)

Of course, efforts can be augmented by more than the simple act itself. :P

Otherwise, join the club of depression amongst many men in the universe. [:/]

Edit to add: This thread will be on fire in no time. That and if it were a poll... :D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

fake it almost EVERYTIME

If someone is faking it everytime then there is a problem...LOL That person needs to be more upfront about what trips her trigger.

That being said , there were times with my ex that I pulled a Meg Ryan because I just wanted it to end and he wouldn't until he thought I Had... oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyeeeeeeeessssssss......

EVERYTIME? No way... why would you even continue to have sex with someone if you had to fake it everytime?

I know that I'm just not going to get there everytime. That's OK. Because, you see, the beauty of multiples is that you get to make up for the ones you may have missed:$;):PWhy bother faking?

I have no sympathy for women who consistently fake orgasm and then complain that their men are crap in bed. Women who fake it are just encouraging bad behaviour!

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

I had a long conversation with someone the other night.

I was told in no uncertain terms that women as a rule fake it almost EVERYTIME?
That it is actually unusual that the job is "done correctly"
Also that the practice of faking is "Taught"

I am in a deep state of depression because of this.

Say it ain't so!

There are physiological specifics that you can't fake. They are hardly universal, but if a woman displays them she wasn't faking.

I really don't understand why anyone would bother to fake it. I never do.

Blue skies,

Winsor

This is one I never understood. Faking it once or twice is reasonable, but if it's not getting done, why in the hell would you want him to think it is?

I hear complaints from women about how men think they are god's gift etc etc. Well, you know how to convince them otherwise? STOP FAKING!!

If needs be, tell the guy how to get it done. I've been told on occasion "I like it like this...." and if was great everytime afterwards. Kinda helps the ego when you know you're doing the job.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

If she wants to cuddle afterwards, she prolly faked. If she just wants to be left alone for her body to chill out and return to normal, then you did a good job. :)

I knew I was good but that just proves it.:P

Here is what sucks. The girl wants to sleep and I am left there NOT FINISHED but she has had her fun so what do you do:S:S:S
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

That's cause we can tell ;)

Not always. I was in a bar in ATL and some guy was saying how this chick was making weird noises and movin funny [not in a good way] and it started to...affect his performance. His solution? He pulled out and spat on her back.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I don't think there is just one kind of "real" orgasm for women. That said, I'll defer to that vast repository of wisdom known as National Lampoon:

Is It a Real Orgasm?

The honest female orgasm is three to fifteen rhythmic contractions of the outer third of the vagina at 8-second intervals (the contractions follow the beat of the song "Surfin' USA"). Unless these contractions occur, you can regard her groaning, moaning, clawing, kicking, begging for mercy, and shouting filthy religious epithets as bargain-basement histrionics.