turtlespeed

Know what I miss about High school?

Ok turn around

That's not my back Turtle >:(

:D:D:DButt rubs are just as good!
'sides you didn't HAVE to turn around.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

MLWTTKK: [industrial music] ...I live for drugs....it's great.....I'm the white rabbit...

MLWTTKK <-- I'm going to regret asking.. but whats that acronym for?

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult.

You've never heard of "A Daisy Chain 4 Satan"? Truly cool industrial stuff.

I figured you knew who Ministry was you'd know "TKK".

Things I miss about HS:
1) Lack of responsibility
2) Having the right to be stupid
3) Being young and immortal
4) Those young females
5) Quality drugs...back when weed was $35-40 a lid.
6) Summer vacations...
7) That hole in the math room floor above the girls locker room.
8) Concert tickets that could be first row and still be $20...and you had to wait in line all night and party to get them.
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

You know what I miss? Sitting around all day talking with my friends and writing random dumb notes, goodness I miss those days.

Excuse me, that's what we do here now.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

You know what I miss? Sitting around all day talking with my friends and writing random dumb notes, goodness I miss those days.

OMG you just reminding me of when I was in 10th grade and my best friend and I had been writing this note to each other. I'd write something bad about our teacher or a student and hand it to her and she'd draw a nasty picture or something and pass it back to me. It kept going on like this for a while when the note slipped off my friends desk. The teacher picked it up. He read it in front of the entire class. The best part about it was that neither of us had used our own names on it. We'd used all the other kids in the classrooms names each time we started writing something. Dear Tom, Love Rick, Dear Eric, Love Molly, that sort of thing. Very embarrassing. They never knew it was us though.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I've done big ways with Guy. He's never asked me to sit on his lap:(

Well... 120 would have been a biiiiiig circle. :D
Last time was Christmas boogie big-way camp.

When I have a 8-12 way at the convention, it is always fun to have them turn to their left and then pat the person in front on their back. We congratulate each other on doing a fine dirt-dive. B| For some people, 12 is huge and a chuckle helps them relax.

Excuse me, that's what we do here now.

I know, but now we have bills to pay:(

Know what I miss about High School?

Nothing. Not a damn thing.

Well, wait a minute. Summer vacations were nice. As was Xmas and spring break. And all those three day weekends.

I didn't appreciate them then like I would now. Yup, youth is truly wasted on the young.

I wholeheartily agree.

What did I like? 10 year reunion. It was kinda nice being the nerd made good. Good-looking, educated, cultured, with a good couple of careers. Oh, no, A.P. would not touch me in high school. Oh, yes, she gave me a good time that night...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

OMG you just reminding me of when I was in 10th grade and my best friend and I had been writing this note to each other. I'd write something bad about our teacher or a student and hand it to her and she'd draw a nasty picture or something and pass it back to me. It kept going on like this for a while when the note slipped off my friends desk. The teacher picked it up. He read it in front of the entire class. The best part about it was that neither of us had used our own names on it. We'd used all the other kids in the classrooms names each time we started writing something. Dear Tom, Love Rick, Dear Eric, Love Molly, that sort of thing. Very embarrassing. They never knew it was us though.

AHHHH that's so funny. My best friend in High School and I had a note book we'd use to pass between each other. I found one of the several we filled the other day and had a great laugh rereading them.

Know what I miss about High school?

Highschool girls?

Not me. I miss college chicks. I'm a dirty, dirty :ph34r:, and they loved it! B|

I miss study hall: a time during the work day when you're expected to slack off

Summer Vacation was nice too. And Winter Break. And Spring Break. And...
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

[bugs bunny voice] I'm only twee and a haff years old, he he [/voice]

here, turtle, turlte...

Go ahead Take a swing!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun