bill2

never cheat on a woman who can fly

Look carefully at the grey sky around the letters of the banner. The clouds are a different color than the grey surrounding them, and on my monitor it's "dithered".

"Dithering" is a technical term that describes odities in color approximation, usually taking the form of small dots of different colors, sort of like the impresionist era technique of "pointilism", or a granular newspaper photo.

Edited to add: The effect of dithering is common when text is added in photoshop, then saved as a JPG.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Look carefully at the grey sky around the letters of the banner. The clouds are a different color than the grey surrounding them, and on my monitor it's "dithered".

"Dithering" is a technical term that describes odities in color approximation, usually taking the form of small dots of different colors, sort of like the impresionist era technique of "pointilism", or a granular newspaper photo.

Edited to add: The effect of dithering is common when text is added in photoshop, then saved as a JPG.

_Am

Um, are you making those comments on a jpeg that has been stomped so it will fit on a free public site? Or do you have some sort of high-res original we don't?

Edited to add: edge artifacts are a common result of using JPEG, and the lower the JPEG "quality" rating when the file is written, the worse the effect. This happens even in photographs when there is a hard edge in the scene.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

Actually, the one you don't want to cheat on is the one who did this.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

The story I got was that it was a jealous wife with a chainsaw and the whole thing took less than ten mins. Scary.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

wait wait wait.... the "real" real picture.... B|B|

thats my girl mad skills yo she pulled mad dithering out her well...:$....

lets just say she badd

and yes right side up i claimed her as mine...hehe;)

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)