bill2

never cheat on a woman who can fly

wait wait wait.... the "real" real picture.... B|B|

thats my girl mad skills yo she pulled mad dithering out her well...:$....

lets just say she badd

and yes right side up i claimed her as mine...hehe;)

ha ha ha. scrubby... you're so cute... have you been taking too many meds again. :D:D:D

how's your back and your new ink doing? :)

The story I got was that it was a jealous wife with a chainsaw and the whole thing took less than ten mins. Scary.

NOPE! It was another plane with spinning propellor that chopped that up. Course, why let the truth get in the way of a witty caption sent around the internet at least 10,000 times.

Man, we spend more time debunking stuff on the net than actually figuring out new stuff these days. Good and bad to every tool. I think Al Gore should come up with some sort of fix for this. I mean, he can't just create "the bomb" and walk away. He has a responsibility! LOL.

Really. Now that I look at it, the damage IS consistent with that scenario. Where did it happen? (If I got the initial story wrong, I probably got the location of Queensland wrong as well.) Too bad, it was a cool story though.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Yeah, but then where would we get all the funny pictures and second hand stories to fill the internet with?
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Yes, it's a funny fake, the back of the banner is as high as the plane.

I just heard the other day that Lurina Bobbit's sister tried the same stunt on her husband that Lurina performed, but she missed and stabbed him in the abdomen.

She was charged with mis-de-weiner.

Ed