skyesspot

Sunshine's Broken Ankle

Hey Sunshine, here are the pics you asked for. I would have PM'd you, but I'm getting an error about the filesize being too big (.59KB) WTF ??

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Girlie...why did yougo and do that??????

Stay off of it and use your curtches unlike some people we both know and love. (see the above pictures of you are wondering who)

Hang in ther and call me if you need something.

Hugs,
Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

It's the fibula that broke. I suck at walking on crutches.

If you are going to break your ankle and get only one of the two bones - good job Sunshine! You want to get the fibula. The fibula is the outside bone leading to the outside ankle bone. It is a non-weight bearing bone. Which means once the swelling goes down a bit, I bet your physician will let you put weight on it while you are wearing a Cam Walker, or something similar. That will make it nice to remove for a shower. DO NOT let them put a cast on it if at all possible!!!

It's also good news that you do not need surgery. Must mean your break has good alignment and doesn't need to be corrected. BUT ask, "What is the degree of alignment?" The radiologist that interprets the x-ray would have documented that on the x-ray report if the alignment was not perfect.

Thank you so much to everyone that has posted, called, PMed me. Having the support of 'my family' means so much. I go to an orthopedic doc when i get back to IL and i'll let ya'll know the latest news. You guys are doing an awesome job of keeping me cheered up. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!