Vallerina

How to get women

One dive, 4 people, 6 cameras. B|

Heh.

And looking like a bunch of Borg on their way to assimilate the Earth itself...hehehe :D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

My experience has been a little simpler -

If you are trying to "get" women you're not going to. If you are just doing your own thing, are good at it, are happy doing it etc they will come out of the woodwork. Women, like men, are attracted to happy, confident, self-assured people.

This is true. I don't like the idea of being "gotten." :P

If I am not mistaken; have we not been down this road before on another post?

drakeshelby
drakeshelby

My experience has been a little simpler -

If you are trying to "get" women you're not going to. If you are just doing your own thing, are good at it, are happy doing it etc they will come out of the woodwork. Women, like men, are attracted to happy, confident, self-assured people.

This is true. I don't like the idea of being "gotten." :P

If I am not mistaken; have we not been down this road before on another post?

Doesn't EVERY post lead to this eventually??? :P

I think it is all that us men can think about. How to get a woman and how to make more jumps? or something along those lines. What I like is the fact that you humor us in a subject that men will never really figure out or at least I will never figure out.

drakeshelby:D:D:D
drakeshelby

Doesn't EVERY post lead to this eventually???

Yeah. It's a phenomenon known as "the six degrees of thread drift seperation"

Not to be confused with "the six degrees of Kevin Bacon"
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Not to be confused with "the six degrees of Kevin Bacon"

I'm feeling like an attention whore today...can it be known as the "six degrees of sunshine" :)

I know proclaim Sunny be named and forever known as Six Degress of Sunshine! Cuz everone know sunny!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Yeah, Iwan rocks, but I'm a "fake" camera flyer, ya know, your average freeflyer???

I'm a "fake" freeflyer cause i don't have a camera. I'm such a poser. :D

Yep...everybody knows you can't be a REAL freeflyer until you jump a camera and a sub-100sqft canopy.. ;)

Mike

Yeah, Iwan rocks, but I'm a "fake" camera flyer, ya know, your average freeflyer???

I'm a "fake" freeflyer cause i don't have a camera. I'm such a poser. :D

Yep...everybody knows you can't be a REAL freeflyer until you jump a camera and a sub-100sqft canopy.. ;)

Mike

schweet! Im half way there! but going sub-100 puts me near the 2.0 mark... I think I just have to be a looser w/ a camera on his head.! :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Ya know,,being honest works best,,a relationship is not something that everyone seeks out all the time. I've had great success with "lets grab a nice dinner,get naked and sip cocktails in the hot tub"its amazing to me how many times i've heard relief, " o thank god,i'm not in the mood for serious right now " it works better than a being a possesive,macho dick head.....wally
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

As far as I'm concerned, a camera and small canopy make you a threat, not a freeflier. Come on man, how many putzs do you know who strap on a camera and downsize because it's "cool" to be an idjit?

Don't encourage it until they're ready. Please.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

As far as I'm concerned, a camera and small canopy make you a threat, not a freeflier. Come on man, how many putzs do you know who strap on a camera and downsize because it's "cool" to be an idjit?

Don't encourage it until they're ready. Please.

Dude, in case you didn't realize...it was a fucking joke...relax..

Mike

My rant: This thread is frickin' huge. I do not find this to be an accomplishment, and actually I'd prefer it if the thing just died since there's really nothing of value here, and it's just wasting HH's money. The constant one-liners about absolutely nothing are annoying.

So, unless you comment on what the thread is about, I ask you to refrain from posting in this thread. Obviously, you can do whatever you wish...post...not post....but when a thread is this big, and absolutely nothing of value is coming from it (just a bunch of one-liners for people to flirt), let the thing die.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Dude, in case you didn't realize...it was a fucking joke...relax..

you know I'm not all uptight like that, but I watched a jume with my numbers try it because it was cool.

the results weren't pretty.

ps - don't get so defensive.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Valerie,

Your comments are generally true for someone who is in a moderately stable environment, with demographics suitable for finding someone appropriate and available. The dictum "to thine own self be true" tends to be a good policy.

Unfortunately, many women (quite rightly) have criteria that may be impossible for some guys to meet. I have been told "I want a guy who is going to be around," and that ruled me out. I have had work assignments in many exotic places, and have yet to come across a career option that would allow me to stay in one place.

Another issue is that there are so few women who are worthy of interest. I've been told that the key is to lower one's standards, but that's hard if you know how good it can be. Mediocrity is not an option.

On a cynical note, the guys that women bitch about are generally what they really expect guys to be. For example, someone married to a nine-to-five Joe-six-pack couch-potato once-a-weeker that fits a standard condom and lives an entirely predictable, boring existence would typically be put off by an ovesexed overachiever who doesn't watch teevee. Not always, of course, but all too often.

In any event, there is a significant difference between men and women regarding love/sex and whatnot (I'm not likely to get pregnant any time soon, for one thing). If you look at the difference between "romance novels" and "men's magazines" you can get some idea of how different are the fantasies upon which each gender thrives.

There really is no male analog to the concept of "don't touch me there! I don't touch myself there!"

Blue skies,

Winsor

soooo many apologies!! i didnt realize the thread police were in full effect...:P

sorry but this is talkback...when you post here you throw your thoughts to the mob...you may start the thread but the direction it takes from there totally up to the forum after that...

this is not intended to offend in anyway, but there is no reason to stifle anyone elses social interaction just because you wanted a 'serious' thread, it seem that most posters were enjoying themselves... ....there is no need to take thread drift so personally

perhaps you should petition his forkness for a 'serious' social forum..it might be of use for more 'esthetic' discussions than the open bar that talkback is...

"How to get women"
------------------------------------------------------------
Relativly simple, you got money, you'll have women.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

So, unless you comment on what the thread is about, I ask you to refrain from posting in this thread. Obviously, you can do whatever you wish...post...not post....but when a thread is this big, and absolutely nothing of value is coming from it (just a bunch of one-liners for people to flirt), let the thing die.

Does anything of value come from anything in Talkback?