genoyamamoto

How to get laid?

It's true, girls just have to show up and they could have (almost) any guy in the room,

I'm sorry that's the kind of company you keep! Most of my guy friends didn't sleep with just anybody (well, Jim did go through one phase, though...that's balanced out by my girlfriends that would sleep with anybody.)

No Val that's not the company I personally keep, but I'm saying if she went to a bar/club, that's what she'd be able to do.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

No Val that's not the company I personally keep, but I'm saying if she went to a bar/club, that's what she'd be able to do.

A guy can, too!

Maybe if he looks like Brad Pitt and is going for someone who looks like their neighbors dog. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Maybe if he looks like Brad Pitt and is going for someone who looks like their neighbors dog. B|

Uhhh....no. There are plenty of decent looking women who sleep around. At least in college there were. Guys and girls were getting laid constantly. And, from the sounds of it, guys up here can still go out and get laid whenever they want to. The bars up here aren't much different than college bars in that regards.

It's more like a math problem. Girls want sex just as much as guys do. Most girls my age don't really give a crap about the "slut" stigma that goes with having sex. You are seeing more and more women okay with one night stands. So, if there are more girls than guys in a bar, a guy will have an easier time at getting laid. If there are more guys than girls in a bar, a girl will have an easier time.

Really...girls want sex just as much as guys...
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Once again, I agree 100% w/ Val.

Any guy or girl can get laid whenever they want, IF they're willing to lower their standards a bit.

Any HOT guy or girl can get laid by pretty much anyone in the room.

If you're more on the average side, it's not that easy for even girls to get laid by what appears to be the right man (from experience). However, also from experience, the man that looks like the right man is usually a doberman pincher dressed in labrador's clothing. The only prob is first you have to take his clothes off to figure this out.

then you go find a lab dressed in lab clothing. like JP said... find one & lay them well for the rest of your life - no dry spells.... now, I just gotta try the long term side of things.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Really...girls want sex just as much as guys...

Perhaps that's true.

Among my female friends (ages late 20s to early 40s), we tend to be more particular. You see, we may want lots of sex, but it has to be with the "right" man. :)
Edited: I myself meant the "right" man as someone who is something special...

It's more like a math problem. Girls want sex just as much as guys do. Most girls my age don't really give a crap about the "slut" stigma that goes with having sex. You are seeing more and more women okay with one night stands. So, if there are more girls than guys in a bar, a guy will have an easier time at getting laid. If there are more guys than girls in a bar, a girl will have an easier time

this is true but girls will always hold out for as much as they can get meaning that they will always try to get the "best looking guy" and if that doesnt work they will move on down the line from there. The problem is that some of us in here always seem to be at the end of that line (and we rarely get in).

How to get laid. A two part summary by Riddler:

1. Girls. Be assertive. Don't go to a bar and wait for a guy to talk to you. Go to a bar, spot a guy you like, and go talk to him. And don't be so picky that no guy in town is good enough for you. Your problem will take care of itself. Oh, and that geeky, only-sorta-cute guy in the corner hasn't been laid in 6 months - he will treat you nice and probably has good money from his high-tech job to spend on you.

2. Guys. Be perseverant. Girls expect you to come to them. Do it, then expect to get rejected. Girls are picky. Don't take it to heart - just move on to the next girl. No more than 20 minutes per girl if you're not getting good vibes. After 5 or 6 girls, you will probably get at least one good shot. Oh, and don't waste your time with the one hot girl that has a flock of guys swarming around them - you'll never get anywhere there.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Oh, and don't waste your time with the one hot girl that has a flock of guys swarming around them - you'll never get anywhere there

THANK YOU!! One of my best friends is this totally hot girl, when we go to bars, I tend to feel invisable. That or some guy is talking to me ABOUT her, kinda like that guy on the first average joe - if your in w/ the fat friend you're good - just how I feel anyway.

BTW, ladies this

Oh, and that geeky, only-sorta-cute guy in the corner hasn't been laid in 6 months - he will treat you nice

is so true!! But, I'm sure many many of the women on here, since we are specially enlightened already know :D.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

A guy can, too!

Val....I agree with you. If I had a single mission of "Just getting laid" that's not really too hard to do. Especially if you strap on the designer beer goggles. :D However.....I actually have standards. So....it's now been 1 1/2 months. Damn I miss English chicks. B|

Getting laid's the easy part. Staying laid is where the problem comes in.

can I get an AMEN?!:o

AND ANOTHER THING

Why is it the guys that are the best in bed are asshats otherwise and the guys that are really cool are so..well boring in bed? I'm just wondering. I'm an uptight fickle prude so I don't really care.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Getting laid's the easy part. Staying laid is where the problem comes in.

can I get an AMEN?!:o

AND ANOTHER THING

Why is it the guys that are the best in bed are asshats otherwise and the guys that are really cool are so..well boring in bed? I'm just wondering. I'm an uptight fickle prude so I don't really care.

well I didnt realize I was an asshat, but ok. Im not saying Im good or anything, but satisfying my partner is wayyyy up there on the "to do" list. And most of the time I do whatever it takes.
:$
but Id like to also think im cool too?:S

uptight fickle prude? am I the only one who never saw that coming? :o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865