deaflamb

College Jumpers: Do you hate frat parties?

Have I ever told you how much I loved my chopped shorts, polo shirts at best, and flip flops/tevas?

Shit dude, that is common frat attire nowadays, you trend setter you:P

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

yeah, but I never convinced those @#$%^&*!! to comb their hair forward, put in far too much gel, then poof it up. I hate that!! :P

Also, I have to admit, I've repaced my chopped shorts for some overpriced board shorts (but they were free for me, so I feel ok with it). Just as comf, but more stain repellant.

Thos stains did have character though. B|
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I go to USM (University of Southern Maine) the majority of the school goes home one the weekends (most people don't have class on friday).

Its a big commuter school in that way, I'm from New Jersey so going home isn't an option. Other than the frats, no one has any sort of parties or gatherings so to speak, so everyone goes. So the friends I do have around here convince me to go every couple weeks. Lookin forward to spring

Ray
Happy Trails

I have the secret for you. Learned it at Clemson before graduating HS and going to Maryland.

SECRET: DON'T TELL
Get a bunch of friends together. Find a convenient house. Get kegs. Invite females. If enough females show, invite more friends. Get more kegs. Don't invite assholes. Enjoy upward spiral.

Think you can keep that one to yourself?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Honest tip here, if you're friends with athletes, use that. Find more friends on the team. In one weekend I became an honorary swimmer. Stay away from bg moeny sports. They tend to suck as human beings. Swimmers and track folk can party though.

I'm innocent! :)

---
edit: you go to pretty small school. join a team. why the fuck not, right?
witty subliminal message
1*

I have to admit, I do go to frat parties. . . but only one frat, pi kappa phi. they are the only half decent greek guys around here. my roomie is dating one of them and they all seem pretty cool. in fact, i've got several of them to come out and take the jump class.

i think it just varies from house to house and state to state. any other frat on campus i stay away from, but i will stick up for the pi kapps at k-state.

KICK ASS!!!!

All the fraternities out there, and she picks mine to give all the props to.

You rule.

Matt
-----

Ever meet any sheep at a frat party?

We were discussing it the other day in talkback. It seems to be a national ritual at some frats.:o.

You can probably still join or become a house daddy for the little boy's and look after B| their flock.;)

R.I.P.

Ever meet any sheep at a frat party?

We were discussing it the other day in talkback. It seems to be a national ritual at some frats.:o.

You can probably still join or become a house daddy for the little boy's and look after B| their flock.;)

R.I.P.

Sheep? At a frat part!?!? I can't believe you said that, I don't know what in God's name you are thinking, I mean if there were sheep at a frat party I mean come on......... what would the goat think? We couldn't do that to him...

I think frat parties are like almost anything in life...It depends on the party. I've been to frat parties where I've had an amazing time, and others where it's been really stupid and "sterotypical." I almost think skydivers are like frat guys and sorority girls, just older and with cooler toys. And, I was a sorority girl in my day!:P ---Shhhhh, don't tell though:D

Haha! I loved frat parties in school. Even after I turned 21, they weren't too bad. Most of my guy friends were in fraternities. (my best guy friend went to an all male school where basically everyone lived in a frat for all 4 yrs.) Flippy cup just isn't the same outside of a fraternity!!!

Ahhh...college bars and fraternities...
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I did go to a pretty crazy frat party once. I was stationed in Rantoul. Yes the base where the WFFC is now. A guy in my class was a member of one of the frats from his days at Embry Riddle. Crazy party it was. 40 Ft wide video screen in the court yard. Beer cans ankle deep. All manner of craziness and nig noggery going on inside. I was 19.....it was fun! :D