VanillaSkyGirl

Arghhhh...I almost forgot!!! It's Skyyhi's Birthday today!!!!

OMG!!!! I kept thinking about this all week, too. I was planning on posting a "Happy Birthday Darcy" thread in honor of her birthday today. Then, the thought went out the window today until just now...doh!

Anyway, please wish my good friend Skyyhi (aka Darcy) a BEAUTIFUL birthday with many great birthday wishes, spankings and all that jazz!!! B|

Btw, everyone, she informed me that she is getting "younger" this time...:ph34r:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARCY!!!!! Love ya, girl. ;)

Edited: Nobody is looking at my thread, so I attached a pic. Tom (AFF Instructor) is on the left and the HOTTIE on the right is DARCY! ;)

Edited: Nobody is looking at my thread, so I attached a pic. Skylord is on the left and the HOTTIE on the right is DARCY! ;)

Happy Birthday, Darcy!

...and, uh Rosa???? Uh, that's not Skylord... that's Darcy with Tom Riddick, AFF-I.:D

Darcy,

Happy Birthday to you, the elegant skyyhi! I wish all the best for you, and for your birthday I promise a jump with me on me! Well, I mean I'll pay for it. If you are actually on me I'll have a hard time deploying.

Darcy, you are a wonderful, exciting person to be around, and a personal inspiration to me!!

Sorry I couldn't be at Elsinore today, but I'm hitting the DZ tomorrow or Tuesday to wrap up the supervised stuff before Hong Kong.

Happy 25th birthday, Darcy!! Hugs, kisses and spanks ;)

Bob the skylord
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Sorry I couldn't be at Elsinore today, but I'm hitting the DZ tomorrow or Tuesday to wrap up the supervised stuff before Hong Kong.

Rich may beg to differ.:D He says you're chicken.:D Anyway, I'll be at the DZ around 10ish.:S

Edited: Nobody is looking at my thread, so I attached a pic. Skylord is on the left and the HOTTIE on the right is DARCY! ;)

Yes, Darcy is a hottie, but I must confess the confused looking gentleman is Tom. He looks puzzled because he is wondering how I got this far in AFF after jumping with Rich. :D

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Thanks Everyone,

I just read this this morning. . .I had an absolutely fabulous weekend that could only have been better if I had jumped (whuffos took me out for fun for the weekend).

For those of you offering birthday spankings. . .late is good. . ;)

Anyway, thank you Rosa for the birthday wishes thread and all of you wishing me a great day. . .yes I am getting younger. . .I am 29 for the ____ time. . .lol

Hope to see and meet you all soon . ..
FGF #6
Darcy

Happy Birthday to you, the elegant skyyhi! I wish all the best for you, and for your birthday I promise a jump with me on me! Well, I mean I'll pay for it. If you are actually on me I'll have a hard time deploying.

Dude, as soon as you are off student status, we DEFINITELY will jump (and I may just ride your back. . .). I will take you up on that birthday present. . .

Hurry back from Hong Kong so you can get your A license card signed off and we can jump. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Ed, you are in SOOOOO much trouble when I get home. . .

As for those of you I haven't met yet. . .I look forward to meeting you all as I travel to different boogies this year.

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. . .
FGF #6
Darcy