KawiZX900

This Be me rig

All virginy and what not. Only owe five fingers and 2 bottles of booze on it

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

A couple six- six and a half months..... Gotta go pay Kama by the end of the month or it's my ass.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Arrrr, we be liking your rig, there, matey! ;)

I like the 4-leaf clover on the reserve handle! That's pretty funny!

Arrrrggghh. That there handle's got two o' dem fancy yeller cables comin' outter it. B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

part of the process. and with a little luck hopefully I won't have to use it at all. thinking in hind sight I should have gotten Lady Luck in the Martini glass, but thats a step closer to Hells Houndz than I wanted to go for my rizzigle... save that shit for O'beer thirty....