dkf1979

Everyone add 5 words to my story.

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message.

(too bad I won't be back til later today -- this could get fun)
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that

my fly had been open
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's a five block walk away...

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. then i remembered that I
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. then i remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and
The trouble with skydiving; If you stink at it and continue to jump, you'll die. If you're good at it and continue to jump, you'll see a lot of friends die...

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. then I remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and that's why people were starring

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. then I remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and that's why people were starring. So I put it away

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. then I remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and that's why people were starring. So I put it away, hoping that no one at

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. then I remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and that's why people were starring. So I put it away, hoping that no one at

at either place had noticed.
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. then I remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and that's why people were starring. So I put it away, hoping that no one at at either place had noticed. No supersizing for me today.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. Then I remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and that's why people were starring. So I put it away, hoping that no one at at either place had noticed. No supersizing for me today. Suddenly, smoke filled the room.

The only thing worse than a cold toilet seat is a warm toilet seat.

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. Then I remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and that's why people were starring. So I put it away, hoping that no one at at either place had noticed. No supersizing for me today. Suddenly, smoke filled the room.
becoming alive with frantic activity...

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. Then I remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and that's why people were starring. So I put it away, hoping that no one at at either place had noticed. No supersizing for me today. Suddenly, smoke filled the room. became alive with frantic activity... and out of nowhere I

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. Then I remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and that's why people were starring. So I put it away, hoping that no one at at either place had noticed. No supersizing for me today. Suddenly, smoke filled the room. became alive with frantic activity... and out of nowhere I screamed like a little girl

Sweet Gravity...

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. Then I remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and that's why people were starring. So I put it away, hoping that no one at at either place had noticed. No supersizing for me today. Suddenly, smoke filled the room. became alive with frantic activity... and out of nowhere I screamed like a little girl and started running. As I

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. Then I remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and that's why people were starring. So I put it away, hoping that no one at at either place had noticed. No supersizing for me today. Suddenly, smoke filled the room. became alive with frantic activity... and out of nowhere I screamed like a little girl and started running. As I felt something in my shoe.

Once upon a time, at a nerdy flight sim convention, I got a text message. I wasn't expecting messages because..well...i'm a frickin nerd. So I read it and discovered to my horror that my fly had been open since I left the Arby's. Then I remembered that I had walked past McDonalds and that's why people were starring. So I put it away, hoping that no one at at either place had noticed. No supersizing for me today. Suddenly, smoke filled the room. became alive with frantic activity... and out of nowhere I screamed like a little girl and started running. As I
felt something on my shoe I tripped on a extension cord...

felt something on my shoe I tripped on a extension cord only to find I dreamt......
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !