JRock

What DZ.commer would you like to party with the most?

what reason do i have to be scared? that you may start singing
[munchkin voice]We represent....the lolly pop kids....[/munchkin voice]

:P:P

I wouldn't talk about "singing" if I was you... ;) :o :ph34r:

Anyway, didn't your momma teach you to respect you elders? :P For that insult...you owe me TWO drinks in Perris. B|

All the cool single skychicks. :$

I just love how sweet Stevie always plays the politically correct...

Keepin' the options open!! Smart Man....

Someday I Have to party with you, dude!

Q
Dr. "Q" PMS#151Shugah,Shugah,How'd Ya Git So Fly?

Rosa........are you making a concerted effort to dispell a certain rumor?

Oh Clay...you are on to me now. I KNEW that you were a clever one. ;) Actually, I thought that the rumor about us was already dead. Thanks for bringing it up, again. :P

Amazon ~ Thank you for backing me up, sista! Jake's telling the truth...he DID offer to video the little skychickie 4-way. Actually, although that jump never happened, Jake did video all my jumps one day, which he made into a video. :)
DaGimp ~ Like I told you, Jake, you shall pay for that last comment...bwahahahaha...:ph34r:

Ya know it's amazing that I am actually somewhat educated and quite computer literate but can someone give me a crash course, idiot proof please, on how to include a response/quote and reply to that person in a message on these boards? I can't for the life of me figure it out, or maybe haven't spent much time trying..but either way I suck and it can't be that damn hard! >:( Or can it??

HELP the retard over here please!!
Thanks!!
Gonna get another Red Bull so I can be ready and alert for the training I am in dire need of...

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

We are so gonna throw are panties on the stage....

I am even thinking of getting a t-shirt made...
Sporto of course will get 5% of the profits.
;)

He should start a book of Sportoisms

Oh well be there alright miss Chrissy!!! I wouldn't miss this one for anything!! Might as well call it the LaLa Gan reunion..should Dan and I bring the tarps to make the next rendition of the Blue cave?? B|
Did I do that right? I am still lost on the whole reply respond to the correct person deal..I am such a dumbass.
Hey LOUDDan..you making sunset load tonight?? Tomorrow? Anyone jumping tomorrow? Weather is supposed to be PERFECT!
Chrissy give much love to your man for me. ;)

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

How come we have never met and/or partied together before? I can't believe that of all my sunrises and early morning golf cart adventures that I have never crossed your path, especially in Rantoul. We might have to change that!
Always room for another cool skychic that can party AND hang out with the best of em! ;)

I can't even tell you how many times mr. Chuckie Blue has twisted my arm and made me watch the sun rise through crossed eyes with beer in hand well into the wee hours of the next day...don't get too much jumping in when I get to see him but hell it
s not that often so all I gotta say is Bring it on!

I hope you are going to Rantoul this year! I would love to meet you if so...let's get our party pants on and groove well into the night....morning..next day, whatever it takes!

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

>But at least you weren't seen getting involved in a golf cart incident like a certain skymonkey....

Correction: But at least you weren't seen getting involved in a golf cart incident like a certain WFFC HFMIC. :ph34r:

You know you haven't partied until the golfcart FLIPS and rolls on top of you!! NOW That is one night I won't forget unless of course something else happens that is quite similar and the fogginess in my brain is repalced with another death defying stunt... Hell I had forgotten about that until you brought it up again. How fun was that??? I kind of lost track after the cart landed on me and I couldn't really breathe until some guys showed up out of the woods to help us out. Did anyone see that? I hope it looked cool anyway. :S

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

How come we have never met and/or partied together before? I can't believe that of all my sunrises and early morning golf cart adventures that I have never crossed your path, especially in Rantoul.

We may have and neither of us can remember it... Those 12 days are kinda blurry.

I hope you are going to Rantoul this year! I would love to meet you if so...let's get our party pants on and groove well into the night....morning..next day, whatever it takes!

I'll be there. Probably be hangin' at the dz.com tent when I'm not jumpin'.

Bring the pain. B|

Oh well be there alright miss Chrissy!!! I wouldn't miss this one for anything!! Might as well call it the LaLa Gan reunion..should Dan and I bring the tarps to make the next rendition of the Blue cave?? B|

Hey girl!! Where have you been hiding at?!?
A blue tarp party is a must. Are you going to make it up to Michigan this year? I would absolutley love to see you guys again! You can crash at me and Sporto's place!!

Chrissy give much love to your man for me.

Will do! He will be there in May for the GA record. I don't think I will be making it though :(

Chrissy

~La La Gang Member #2~

Right, Atlanta Skydive Center, that's what I said! ;)
Listen, the honor is all mine mi amiga... Sorry for not writing more, but since I'm now officially part of the "HeadBoard" club, I'll be sure and earn my keep... :P

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."