Conundrum

Nakedness..... Are you comfortable?

What's your comfort level when it comes to being naked? Are you the type of person who just doesnt care and can run rampid through the streets with no clothes on? Or are you the shy type who is bashful about letting people see you naked?

Me? I'm kind of shy when it comes to taking off my clothes in front of someone, I've always been like that, dont know why. :o

I'm comfortable being totally naked....only for my other half's eyes...sleeping naked....running around the house naked, but as of now...for my eyes only...hehehe!

Once in a while when I'm with a group of friends having fun...drinking...laughing, my friends tends to dare me to flash my boobs...than enjoy it while you can....b/c it'll be quick.

^_~
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Jeez. My shirt doesn't even come off around people. I have a couple of issues. First, although I'm not albino, my grandmother was, and I'm a pretty white guy in both skin tone and personality (actually, I'm pretty pink-skinned, too. That's why I resent being called a white guy).

Second, due to my whiteness and sizeable girth, I would like to avoid drawing the attention of Ahab and his goons with harpoons.

Nobody should have to put up with that sight (I do make a nice night light), although my lady does not seem to mind it. Goodness, I hope our son gets some of her dark coloring. Me and Mr. Sun don't get along too well...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Naked? I'm actually really comfortable naked, even infront of people, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Ltes just keep it as you being comfortable - we don't need to be testing everyone else to see if they are comfrtable with others naked.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It's all a matter of context. I wouldn't be comfortable being the "naked guy" going to college classes nude. But, in the right context and atmosphere, say maybe... the Freefall Convention then I'm pretty comfortable letting it all hang out.

Elvisio "not that much to let hang out anyway" Rodriguez