damion75

If your life became a film - who would play you?

For me it'd be Ashton Kutcher. Cuz he looks like me (according to my girlfriend and/or chicks who are trying to flatter me) and he rarely has any serious roles.

Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Keanu Reeves, Pamela Anderson, Willam Defoe, Matt Damon, Marlon Brando, Anjelina Jolie... man, imagine if all our Hollywood "they wish they were us" picks all learned to jump like us and all came to the same boogie! Now THAT would be a bad-ass party!

Elvisio "would they want our autographs" Rodriguez

Wouldn't it be cool if we started a thread about a movie with all the different people on dropzone.com and everyone could suggest people to play the others?

I think it would be fun. And maybe some of the video people could make fake trailers and stuff. I bet it would be a thread that came back to life every six months or so. Let's do it!!!

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

Since the film would probably go straight to video again, I'd want to have as much fun as possible. I'd get one of my most obnoxious friends to play me. They'd show up drunk, pee on the carpet of the other stars trailers, forget their lines, and then hit on all the hotties. I'd want them to do it like I'd do it. :ph34r:

Thanks, I think, hahahahaha!!! B|

BTW, I think Kramers going to hump your leg.....:P

[triumph voice] I kid, I kid!! [/triumph voice] B|

Is it just me, or is Triumph's voice a lot like Adam Sandler's Talking Goat on a Pickup Truck Bed?

I love 'em both. They're great characterizations...

wait for it...

FOR ME TO [I]POOP[/I] ON!!

:P
Peace,
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I did, but it's too big to load. I'll email ya. ^_~

Haha...a'ight sounds good. This has been quite a lotta work just to see a picture of a Jennifer Love-Hewitt look alike. This better be good!! :P

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Most probably Drew Barrymore. She just seems like so much fun. i'm totally not gracefull at all, i'm pretty loud and usually say stupid things and just laugh. I think she'd play me well.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

That thread has been long gone, but if it comes up again...sure I'll post it.

^_~

What's up, "Orchid"? :P I thought that you had another username on here, sweetie. Anyhoo, I like the "Orchid" username better. (Don't forget to fill out your profile.)

Btw, who told you that you look like Jennifer Love Hewitt? (Wrong!) I think that you are very, very attractive in a much different way, girl! You are obviously ethnic (Vietnamese), and I think that you look more sexy and exotic than her (very pretty)! B|

Hey girl, you're so funny...thank you. All my friends said I look like Jennifer...so okay by me.

How are you? We were so busy last weekend...didn't have a chance to talk.

^_~
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

I still think that you look much better than Jen Love Hewitt...but ok. I am still getting over the weekend. I had the greatest time flying in the tunnel and with my 4-way camp! I hope that you had fun with your two-ways, also! It looked like a blast for everyone involved!

Ok, the last time that we talked about this film thing, everyone thought that I should be played by Penelope Cruz. She is quite pretty, so that is a compliment. In real life, I have been told by those in the know that I resemble Vanessa Marcil...especially the eyes. (See attachment.) Either way, she is also pretty. I don't think that I resemble either that much, but I accept the compliments, anyway.
:)