TheAnvil

TheAnvil's 500th jump...

...occurred this weekend. Rob Wooldridge and Ron Karun from Hollister chunked me out of a SkyVan here in sunny Florida then we drank a lot of beer.

Skydivexxl only tossed me a few feet to get me up on the roof at H-town. Rob and Ron chunked me 13,500+ feet! Ha! You'll have to work on your midget tossing a bit if you want to reclaim the title Andy! I'll try and shed some pounds before my next trip out to H-town so I'll be easier to toss. Then again, you tossed me solo and they chunked me in unison, so I guess you're still a record holder in a sense.
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Congrats! I didn't know shit could fall that far!:P Kath and I both hit our 1000th last weekend, and celebrated this weekend w/

1. Tim driving creeper races
2. 5 pieings (malicious!)
3. Bob Lantieri drunk on Tequila
4. Boobies
5. Three kegs
6. Coed wrestling (Just like Andy Kaufman, I AM the champion!)
7. Can't say anymore..:$

There will be a bottle of DJ Silver for your return!

Blog Clicky

Way to go Vinnie! You're crankin' the jumps my friend, keep it up!

Too bad you weren't here this weekend, we could have used you to liven things up a bit. It was the same old boring Saturday night shit in H-town...see Andy's post above. ;)

And if you see Rob and Ron again, tell 'em we miss 'em and get their collective asses back here soon, 'K?

Later,

Mike
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

500?! Wow that was quick. Are you addicted or something?

Congratulations! :)
BTW Come back please :)
My candle burns at both ends It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends - It gives a lovely light.
http://www.galaxygear.com.au/

And if you see Rob and Ron again, tell 'em we miss 'em and get their collective asses back here soon, 'K?
Later,
Mike

We were all saying how much we missed the hollister lifestyle, but we represented well at Deland. I have vinnie's 500th video in a quicktime format. it's like 4MB. can i email it to someone who can host it for all to see? it's pretty funny and from 3 different angles.
edited to add: Oh, and we miss you too, mike. I'll see y'all on the second weekend in may. woo hoo!

<><><><><><>
Q: "Do you think it gets boring just flying around or is there more to it?"
A: "I've never seen a bird get bored with flight and decide to start walking instead."

Congratulations Vinny!!

Have you kicked any ass out there? I know there's this thing between you and the mountain in H-town, have you located a target in FL already?

You definitely missed some fun at Hollister this weekend. I have many bruises to show for it ;)

Hmm.. sounds like they were throwing people around again in Hollister..

Reminder to self: go back to Hollister some time soon.

I was just saying that to make you feel better...as long as Sarema keeps coming here, fuck you guys, stay on the east coast. ;)

Just kidding...we need to have a "let Mike, Ron, and Andy set the fall rate" freefly weekend here as soon as you get back (assuming Ron can make it, too). Take care and stay out of trouble, hope school is going well.

Mike

I was just saying that ...as long as Sarema keeps coming here, fuck you guys, stay on the east coast. ;)

Mike, you suck doggie balls! That's it, i'm never coming back. never!

<><><><><><>
A: "I've never seen a bird get bored with flight and decide to start walking instead."

Let's see...you've been off at school for months, learning the best that the military has to offer an officer, and "suck doggie balls" is the best you can do for a scathing epithet?!

My fellow Americans, we are in deep, deep trouble...:)

...you've been off at school for months, learning the best that the military has to offer an officer:)

your premise is flawed, sir. this course is most certainly NOT the best that the military has to offer. in fact, i'm ashamed to be wasting your tax dollars. however, you can take solace in the knowledge that I am coming back with a much better tan.
Now if you are looking for a better insult, I elect to quote the principal from Billy Madison: Mike, "what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things that I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

<><><><><><>