Viking

So i'm only getting $274 back this year

Getting back? I've got to pay ... not as much as last year ... but I still owe $$$.

Of course I believe it is actually better to either break even or owe money to uncle sam. Otherwise you've just given the Feds an interest free loan for the last year. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I'll let you know when I do my taxes:P

Probably something close to $900. Now go and mind your own buisness before I wave my private parts at your aunties and blow my nose in your general direction!! Silly arthur viKING

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Of course I believe it is actually better to either break even or owe money to uncle sam. Otherwise you've just given the Feds an interest free loan for the last year.

Ah, very true. On the other hand it's a tool I use to save a nice chunk of cash for the end of the year. Two schools of thought, whichever suits you.

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

what are you getting back?

well, It's 1:15 A.M. I get on a plane to FL in 4 1/2 hours. A little tunnel time, a little air time, a little time to hang out with friends...
Finishing taxes too before i go. Let's just say I'm getting 36$ back from Colorado, my home and former state of residence. You don't want to know the checks I'm filling out for federal and IL.
-----
~~~Michael