Slappie

a WTF link

Ok I was surfing around and stumbled across this. This is like WTF? Well the chicken will do ANYTHING you tell it to do..

I had it bark like a dog..

Lay and egg...

Hop on one foot.. then told it to hop and flap it's wings...

http://www.subservientchicken.com/

Make it do something, I think it's just pretty funny.. B|

What did you make it do?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

He won't skydive off the couch :(

Can't get him to get me a beer or make me a sandwhich either. Told it to masturbate and all it did was come up to the cam and do the tsk tsk with it's hands..

LMFAO! :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

There's really a person there following those commands, isn't there? I said, "You rock!", and he took a bow and "tipped his hat", as if to say thanks. Am I nuts? :D

No Kel, it's a database of clips, that are trigged by words or combos of words. The database will show you what your words triggered.

More likley there is a bunch of "pre engineered responses"

I told him to moon the camera, no go - I said "just stand there" and the video clip went on to something different. There is a "Jump" at the beginning and the end of every "response"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

There's really a person there following those commands, isn't there? I said, "You rock!", and he took a bow and "tipped his hat", as if to say thanks. Am I nuts? :D

No Kel, it's a database of clips, that are trigged by words or combos of words. The database will show you what your words triggered.

i agree....i told it to strike a pose and it bowled a strike.

he wouldnt cut his head off though.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

repost - this thread has a list of everything you can make him do!!!

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1026577;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Beth x
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1