mattsplat

Who had a suckie day

Not me. I had an excellent day. Slept in, got a little bit of work done (a very little bit) both at work and at home, made a skydive, got my new car insured, went for a bike ride and took a nap. :)
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Well, mine has turned into a pretty suckie day too. :(

Got up this morning, feeling fairly happy... saw my kitty and bent over to pick him up when OUCH! - something pulled in my neck/shoulder and now I've have had a nasty throbbing pain down my whole left side all day... from my fingertips to my toes! It is my anniversary today, and my friend's birthday, and I was supposed to go fly in the tunnel with my buddies... but now I've had to bail out because I am in too much pain. :(:(:( It's dangerous to pick up cats! :o:S

So yeah, I've had a suckie day too... but I'll stop whining now. [:/]

Mine was a big pile of SNOT!

Mine was more of a stirred up pool of mucus. :P Got the "reject" notice on two job opportunities and a "maybe" on another. Went to go workout and my trainer let me take it out with some kickboxing, then I ran .9 miles in 7 min. I feel a little better...but it didn't get rid of the pool... :S[:/]
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Well the day was fine till now....I am sitting in the bathroom in the middle of my apartment with the tornado sirens screaming....what fun...

at least i have power and wireless interent...HAHA
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

My day was Yin/Yang. Work pretty much sucked. Yeah I know.....most people would pay to do what I did today but for me......it sucked! I spent ALL DAMN day at the range. Left my house at 740AM and got home at 6 PM. I ut a few hundred rounds of hollow points down range and now my hands hurt. Anyway......so the first part wasn't so great.......but then I got home. I was screwing around on DZ.com and then went to check my email. My reaction to a couple of emails I got......"HOLY SHIT!!!!!!" Can't say why but it was RATHER amazing. Absolutely crazy shit. It's good shit though. Now the question is......can I pull this off? :S:D

mine was ok, today for my Army ROTC we went paint balling in the woods and it was cold and rainny but ever so much fun.:ph34r: But what made it such a good day is that I nailed my ex b/f a number of times with the paint ballB|, o0o0o that was sweet:ph34r:. He didn't like it too much. he he he:P
Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

my day sucked. I work in a lab& just spent most of the day doing an assay on the WRONG batch of virus. :S

Tomorrow my hyper-workaholic Type-A Japanese boss will probably give me shit about that. sometimes I wish I worked at a boring, routine job where there aren't so many things to screw up.
:P>:(

Today was good. No real complaints here, well maybe about the weather. Its looks and feels like winter is back. Burr it's cold outside.

:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

It's been a sucky MONTH. How else would you describe a month in which Skydive SoBe shuts down and leaves you with a choice of Clewiston (1.5 hours away), Sebastian (2+ hours away) or Lake Wales (3+ hours away) when the place was shaping up to be KICKASS and had a great crowd of regulars?!

TALK ABOUT YOUR FUCKIN' SHITTY TIMES.

On the personal front, things have been pretty good, though. But inability to go skydiving due to lack of DZs is a big overall damper.
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I hate you have had a bad day and with the job opportunities not going so well either. :(I hear that a lot of people. I know of a friend of mine been looking for a job for about 5 months now in the computer field and nothing this is in Atlanta, Ga . Everyone is sending jobs over seas or cutting back. I wish you luck in finding a job and hope things get better.