RoysPlayThing

Your Worse Pet Peeves....

People in society who think you owe them everything.

Liars, cheaters, stealers........:)
Tooth paste spit on the faucet
Tooth paste squeezed from the center of the tub.
People who are high on themselves....
Attention whores.:P

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

People who can't take jokes or sarcasim....

Old people so scared of driving that they go 10 mph no matter what and don't pay any attention to what they are doing...I really truelly think that persons over the age of 60 should all have to take driving tests and eye tests every year thereafter to keep their liscenses.... I know that plenty of older people are fine driving but alot are not.

People who shove their views done other's throughts that don't stop and look at the whole picture and the outcomes should it change to be they way they think it should....like not letting firefighters do contained burns in forests to prevent horriable devestation should a fire break out....

People without children forming any opinion on the way others raise their children, when they have no clue about raising kids at all...yeah they may have younger brothers or sisters, but still do they really know what it is like?

1. People who try to get on an elevator before the people already riding the evelvator have a chance to get off.

4. People who rubberneck when there's an accident especially when it stops the traffic im in going the other direction.. aarrgg..

Don't forget the people who try to pack in to an already FULL elevator, with their bags and all the other stuff causing people to trip over.

Also the rubberneckers on the same side of the accident, who cause injuries to the rescuers ...all because they want to see a bit of gore!

My WORST pet hate (pet peeve) is if I'm standing on a train, bus, etc and I see an OAP, or a person holding a young child struggling to get on board and no one in that immediate area offering assistance.
Then, after getting up to help, having some idiot take the seat I was going to offer.>:(:S>:(

I left off my biggest pet peeve and that is Dr. Laura! I can't stand her and her stupid opinions and those that listen to her and agree! I think every skydiver should hate Dr. Laura....after all she says that those with children should not be jumping out of planes, and if they are their children should be taken away from them, because they are endangering their lives....Wonder what she thinks of me and my 50 jumps I made while I was pregnant...I have stopped now, but I was jumping before fatigue and sickness set in. Ugh I can't stand her.

Dont get me started on "Dr." Laura. . .That would take weeks to get through. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Ok, first of all, farts ARE funny, I promise you atelast 90% of the guys you know think that.

Gotta agree here. And even my 16 year old daughter thinks there funny.

Dave! Quick pull my finger!:D

My biggest pet peeve is

1.) People with pet peeves.

:o ..... Pet peeve people hater! ... :D

How many of you can honestly say that you, personally, have made Dr. Laura cry?

I can! I can! I made Dr. Laura cry! :ph34r:

She's a pet peeve of mine, too, and the fact that she wept (in joy) over something I wrote galls me to no end. ugh. It left a permanent taint on something that should have been a banner life experience!! >:(
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

really you made her cry? No way! that is awesome....I thought about calling in and saying "Dr. Laura, I am pregnant with twins, and I have been able to continue my exersize up until my fourth month and now I must give up my favourite past time due to extreme fatuige and sickness during my pregnancy, which is fine, but I am worried about the effects of taking this time off and how scared I am going to be when I get back to doing what I love, after I have fully recovered from delivery." Just to see what she says, and then after her "advice" say, "really, well I still think that taking this much time off is going to effect my landings." and after she asks what is is I am talking about then let her know that it is after all skydiving....

Liars

People who chew with their mouth open (I once fired a guy for this)

Adults who come to my door or call my house to try and sell me something. If I wanted whatever it is you think I should have, I'd be looking for it. (Kids selling candybars etc are exempt from this one.)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Adults who come to my door or call my house to try and sell me something. If I wanted whatever it is you think I should have, I'd be looking for it. (Kids selling candybars etc are exempt from this one.)

Blues,
Dave

AHHH!!
but the adults to SEND the kids to solicite you are NOT exempt in my book!

My oldest son's school is HORRIBLE about this! They send things home, THEN ask you if you want it! If you don't....then you have to return it.

example? my son made this drawing...they turned this drawing into a refrigerator magnet and sent it home. Want it? please send $5.95 with your child. don't want it? Then send the magnet back with your broken hearted kid and let them know that you don't like their artwork.

Picture day? Take their picture....send the picture home..THEN you take the ones that you like and return the rest with a check for what you kept.

AARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
Flippin' annoying!!

*deep breath*
ok..I feel better now. :)

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Ok, first of all, farts ARE funny, I promise you atelast 90% of the guys you know think that.

My husband spent the day babysitting our three year old grandson. I came home from work, and asked Aaron what he and Grandpa had done all day. "First we played dinosaurs, then we played barking noises, then we played FARTING!!" He had a great time....Glad I wasn't home

skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

My husband spent the day babysitting our three year old grandson. I came home from work, and asked Aaron what he and Grandpa had done all day. "First we played dinosaurs, then we played barking noises, then we played FARTING!!" He had a great time....Glad I wasn't home

Okay farts may be funny! ;) .. But "pull my finger"? .... oh pllleeeaaasseee! ... talk about immaturity! :P ..... Now fart stories are pretty entertaining too.. :)Yeah, and I have to agree, Liars are at the top of my list too, for not only a pet peeve, but one of the most annoying people you can meet in someone that lies. :P

1) People who think they know how to drive in snow and dont put chains on, then realizing they have to put them on so then they stop in the middle of the road to do it.

2)(I work in a doctors office) The people who call and ask how long we are open and then wait till the very last minute to come in. There is an extra hour at work.

3) Getting to work and no one has made coffee and finding out that the reason no one made it was because there isn't anymore.

4) Taking lunch to work and thinking you have some food for lunch to find out someone already ate it.

B|
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

2)(I work in a doctors office) The people who call and ask how long we are open and then wait till the very last minute to come in. There is an extra hour at work.

Damn those people who get sick and aren't able to miss any work:P. How inconsiderate can they be:D?

1. People who try to get on an elevator before the people already riding the evelvator have a chance to get off.

related: people who hold the elevator door open to let other people off before they get off. they think they're being polite, but it would actually be quicker if they'd just get their butt out of the way.

Oh, and people who spell the verb "lose" as "loose". That one seems to be getting really popular around here.>:(
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

People smacking their lips makes me disgusted and irate. I can't imagine not realizing all the disgusting slaps and squelches that come out of one's mouth when one chews with it open. There's a really sweet lady at work who does this, and it tears me up how much it makes me loathe eating in the break room when she's there. She's Thai, so I don't know if this is a cultural thing. (You know, like those places where it's polite to belch.)

I also can't stand people who aren't courteous to cover their damned faces (FULLY!) when they sneeze. You know that they're spewing millions of droplets of possibly-infected snot into the air for everyone else to breathe. There are several such people where I work (including the Thai woman, actually.) Makes me want to break noses... >:(
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

O M G!!!

My younger brother just got braces and whenever I go to my parents house...and he happens to be eating... UGGGH! ITS HELL

JESUS ... I think its the ..randomness of it...you dont know when the next sound is comming.. god i just want to tear my ears off!>:(