lewmonst

Ed's mom's Tandem

It was definately one of the best days because we could bring Ed's mom into the sky with us to really see what makes us happy.

She did great. She was a little worried her dentures would fall out, but they didn't. She wasn't very nervous at all. She was so happy when she landed. After not being able to really know Ed for a long time, this was the first of many good "memories" to come. Knowing Ed does this for a living, she said she just "didn't want to be afraid" of what her son does. It was very cool.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

After not being able to really know Ed for a long time, this was the first of many good "memories" to come. Knowing Ed does this for a living, she said she just "didn't want to be afraid" of what her son does. It was very cool.

That is so sweet. Thank you for sharing this, Lew. The pictures are awesome! I'm so glad that you all had such a beautiful experience. :)

How wonderful. Made me tear up a bit. I am glad that she got this opportunity to step closer to her son. Wow. . .beautiful pics too. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I like the diving Otter.

Me too. That's a sharp shot.

And I am SOOOOOOOOO glad she and Ed were able to have that moment...how special and unique.

Kinda like you and Ed are...special and unique.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Looks like a sparkly new 10D. So all that worked out? Nice pics. I like the diving Otter.

Unfortunately those are not from a 10D... they are 35mm and scanned. I'm still waiting for the arrival...

And it really was a very special jump to all of us.

Michelle, thank you. When are we going to Bucca?

here's one more good photo from that jump...

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Knowing Ed does this for a living, she said she just "didn't want to be afraid" of what her son does. It was very cool.

That's really incredible of her! I can't even get my mom to listen to me talk about it and my brother backed out of doing it with me. Ah well! Very cool of his mom :)

Pammi

Michelle, thank you. When are we going to Bucca?

Soon...we have a birthday to celebrate, don't we? So yes, very soon...maybe next week sometime?

*(Total aside: Pammi - WOW, your avatar is incredibly gorgeous!! Thanks for posting that...).

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Awesome Ed,,congrats. Very few get to share that with MOM...I wish I could have done that before my Mom passed away. Cherish the moment it is so very special...wally

PS: Good luck to you and lew out there.Hope your lives are back in order now...
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083