bertusgeert

A girl will learn how to do a few things if she hangs around here long enough. Not all of them are legal or moral, but she still learns. ;)

So, just plugged in hottestsoccermom.com (nsfw btw so not clicky) to see how immoral skymama was and nope, wasn't her. ;) So she's not too immoral
-----
~~~Michael

I noticed a larger and larger about of nicely done simi-nude avatars lately. a trend thats welcome IHMO!

:D yeah - i've done a few....

just a pity they are so smallllll
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

So she's not too immoral

That's because I learned from the best...if there's no video, it didn't happen! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've never been able to figure out what TomAiello's Avatar is.

In the bottom center is a black 'area'. That's Toms black jumpsuit. He's wearing a white helmet and his legs are bent at the knees.
The blue (and pehaps the yellow too) above the helmet appears to be a deploying canopy and the other grey structures look like buildings.
B|

I change mine so often it's hard to keep up. Currently i have a pic of the sunshine mountains. For some reason all the maps of IL don't have the mountain range listed...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

HAHA, yeah, Tom's Avatar is basically what inspired me to do this... Now I can see!!!

And the sunshine mountains isnt listed cuz friggin everyone knows where they are! Who doesnt!? I havent personally been there, but one day I'll go... Ive heard they are the most beautiful mountains...Its like some people seeing earth from the moon... One of those things you can only dream about seeing....mmmm.....maybe one day....:D:D

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!