Here is a poem about where I'll be on July 4:

Richmond, Richmond, Richmond
It is the place to be
Richmond, Richmond, Richmond,
We'll have a drink -- or 33.

I took some days off work
And I'll wear a bikini -- that's a perk!

They have a big-ass Otter
Nothing good really rhymes with "Otter."

Here is a poem about where I'll be on July 4:

It is the place to be
Richmond, Richmond, Richmond,
We'll have a drink -- or 33.

I took some days off work
And I'll wear a bikini -- that's a perk!

They have a big-ass Otter
Nothing good really rhymes with "Otter."

how bout

To go anywhere else is just a bother.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Last year I was in South America for the 4th of July...specifically in the Amazon jungles of Iquitos, Peru. This year, it looks like I may be in the US on the east coast. Any more ideas people? Any more exciting plans to share for this year's 4th of July? It will be here before we know it. :)

I thought someone was gonna start a poll or something. Help us out and we need more ideas....although the Ranch sounds good to me. Maybe a handfull of us can meet at Sebastian for the boogie and discuss the 4th of July some more ;)...shamelss plug - sorry! :o

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

long time no posty:) i will most likely be at the ranch for 4th of july. i think peachsouthern will be there and maybe sunshine. im trying to talk my friend amanda to come too. word on the street is that i might get lucky enough to have a bad ass freeflier be MY personal coach for a day!!!!!!!!! hope the date is still on!?!? sunnyd, i hope to see u there hottie:)

Nice avatar girlie! Wish I had gotten a photo of my pieing, since it came nearly 200 jumps after my 100th, when the original gang was finally together again.

Anyhoo.....hope to see you sometime soon and maybe it will be at the Ranch. So you gonna tell who your personal free fly pal will be for the day? I WANT ONE.....I WANT ONE :P

I wish Taz would come back and play with us but then again, I'd give anything to be able to go play with her in HER neck of the woods (that would be one expensive little weekend B|)

4th of July is right around the corner......need to start thinking about this more. Where did everyone go?

So you gonna tell who your personal free fly pal will be for the day? I WANT ONE.....I WANT ONE

Dang what are you talking about? The last time I witnessed it, Greg was a pretty bad ass freeflier. :P

4th of July is right around the corner......need to start thinking about this more.

It would only be a long weekend thing-a-ma-bob for this camper. But I'd be there if enough people were going to be there.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Greg is a ROCKIN' free flyer WITHOUT A SINGLE DOUBT...but he isn't with me every weekend :( and when he is, I'm not at his skill level so although he is a sweetie and makes jumps with me so I can geek the camera - they aren't necessarily the most fun jumps for him [:/], although he does try and tell me otherwise ;)........He wuvs me :$

I just really need someone at my beck and call each and every weekend. Is that too much to ask :P

Back to original reason for this post....a little birdie said Sebastian might be planning something interesting around that weekend. It would be cool to be close to home (price is right) but point is to get all the "girls" together. No more suggestions gang [:/]

Hey girls (and whomever wants to plan a 4th of July gathering with us)...I just talked with my guy and he is off of work that weekend so I know WE need to start thinking about things if we are going to try and doing something at a reasonable cost.

Anyone still in on planning a gathering? Anyone interested in The Ranch since so many cool people are already going to be there? Let's get this rolling again ;)

Anyone still in on planning a gathering? Anyone interested in The Ranch since so many cool people are already going to be there? Let's get this rolling again

Me and Alanab talked the other day, we're still planning on the ranch. It will depend on how much vacation time i have at that time. I seem to have used a few extra vacation days in the last 2 weeks...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!