TheBile

What's the worst thing you can drop on a kitchen floor ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the girlfriend perspective, are the carpeted variety better for being dropped on?

Well if you drop a liquid, it's not slippery. But the carpet absorbs everything and depending on what you drop it could smell or stain. I know i have no chance in hell of getting my security deposit back on my apt. The carpet has to be replaced when move out.

No silly, I was wondering if it's still bad to drop your girlfriend on a carpeted kitchen floor.

topher
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

I'd have to say a glass jar of tomato sauce would be the worse

You just reminded me of an incident at my house a little over a year ago. It was before I'd adopted my dogs, but my roommate at that time had a three-year-old German Sheppard that was a total spaz.
This one night, I start cooking up a homemade tomato sauce. It's full of proscuitto, lean ground beef, portobello mushrooms, basil, and an assortment of other ingredients. It was in one of those HUGE pots...the type Glen Close could've boiled a family of rabbits in.
So, it's simmering on the stove and a friend calls to see if I want to go grab a pint or few. I turn the stove off and go out. It's covered, the sauce takes a few hours to cook, but it's best to be home when the burner is on.
I get home a couple of hours later and walk in to find a white tile floor COVERD in a thin film of red sauce and a dog whose jowls are stained red as if she'd just taken down a zebra. The damn dog consumed what must have been several liters of tomato sauce.
So, yeah...tomato sauce is a bitch to clean...yes, even much more than dry ice.
-C.

No silly, I was wondering if it's still bad to drop your girlfriend on a carpeted kitchen floor.

Oops, i guess i had a blonde moment. Anyhoo, being dropped on the kitchen floor isn't always a bad thing...depends what kinda kink you're into...:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

My niece has a Cocker Spaniel that is nervous and gets easily upset (read "psychotic" here).

Her dog will go outside, walk around for an hour, and then come back in and pee on the kitchen floor. However, when you find the pee, you can compound the problem by yelling at it because it gets so upset that it pees again wherever it is standing. :S

A BIG kettle of homemade chili that has been cookin up for a few days... cooked it over and over and it just gets better and better.. as you add more ingredients...

Spill it and the tiles are stained for eternity.... and gawd forbid if its hot and volcanic when it slips....

My niece has a Cocker Spaniel that is nervous and gets easily upset (read "psychotic" here).

Her dog will go outside, walk around for an hour, and then come back in and pee on the kitchen floor. However, when you find the pee, you can compound the problem by yelling at it because it gets so upset that it pees again wherever it is standing. :S

I dated a girl that had a stupid, err, psychotic cocker spaniel also. Only it wasn't pee on the floor after walking around outside:S but when i yelled at it, that is when the pee started.>:( I got rid of them both:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I dated a girl that had a stupid, err, psychotic cocker spaniel also. Only it wasn't pee on the floor after walking around outside:S but when i yelled at it, that is when the pee started.>:( I got rid of them both:D:D

I'll bet you could have taught the Cocker Spaniel to lift the seat back up when it was finished. :ph34r:

I'll bet you could have taught the Cocker Spaniel to lift the seat back up when it was finished.

Don't even get me started on that one.:D I heard she got married two weeks ago, i guess she finally found someone to pay off her medical school student loans.:D:D:D poor sucker.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Amen brother, I was in the same situation. Never again.

As far as what is bad dropped on a kitchen floor, my roomie fried a turkey in our kitchen using an outdoor fryer then proceeded to put dish washing liquid in the dishwasher which of course spewed all over the place. Combine oil and soap and you have quite a mess. Trying to clean the mess up, he decided to use my carpet cleaner which will never see another carpet.

Anything glass is bad 'cause it scatters when it shatters, so you can never find all the shards 'till long after when you step on one.
The only thing worse than a carpeted kitchen is a carpeted bathroom in a guy's house! I've seen one of those, yuck! The behind the toilet scene gets really gross! I always insist the men who visit my house sit down to pee!
Tink :S
Rehab is for quitters.