bertusgeert

HIPPIES

are you one?

These days there's Goth, skinheads, ravers, Meth freaks etc, etc,

What's the definition of a hippie these days, long hair, drives a VW bus, drops acid, gets stoned all the time???

R.I.P.

yes...once a hippie always a hippie...I guess. No,,Once a hippie,,now a skydiver. Skydiving is much more fun. As a hippie I only dreamed of reaching the sky, as a sjyduiver I found the sky.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

are you one?

Freak.

Fuck with a hippie, a hippie fucks around; fuck with a freak, a freak fucks back.

To the uninitiated they look about the same - long hair, earrings, beards, kinda scruffy. However, hippies drive VW buses while freaks ride Harleys.

Blue skies,

Winsor

In high school, people used to refer to me as The Queen of the Hippies. My best friend, Bryan, was The King of the Hippies. We used to follow Dead and Phish tour and dance around to drum circles. That's all changed now. But it's still part of who I am deep down inside. :P

I am Garcia Rodriguez. I am here to drink your tequilla!!! B|

I wanna be the crocodile hunter.

Sunny: Chraikie!!!!! There's another of the rare Cherry Frosted Pop-Tart species. Reputedly very tasty whether toasted or not. Just check out the speckles. She's beautiful.

"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

Sunny: Chraikie!!!!! There's another of the rare Cherry Frosted Pop-Tart species. Reputedly very tasty whether toasted or not. Just check out the speckles. She's beautiful.

:D:D:DOMG, that's funny! :D:D:D

Chraikie!!!!! Look over there...its mate! With the same sprinkle pattern just waiting to be eaten!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

In high school, people used to refer to me as The Queen of the Hippies. My best friend, Bryan, was The King of the Hippies. We used to follow Dead and Phish tour and dance around to drum circles. That's all changed now. But it's still part of who I am deep down inside. :P

I am Garcia Rodriguez. I am here to drink your tequilla!!! B|

I was right there w/ you weege!! I still perk up a bit to the sound of drums. Dancing is so much fun and I rarely get to do it much anymore. Nasty, smoky bars are not for me.
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

---------------------------------------------------------

You're too cute.:) (and bring me some pop-tarts too!!)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I agree with the following quote from none other than Eric Cartman:

"Drugs are bad because if you do drugs you're a hippie and hippies suck."

That's right, how dare hippies do what ever it is they do that pisses so many people off.

As for me I think I'd like to be one.

That's right, how dare hippies do what ever it is they do that pisses so many people off.

Nah, I'd prefer to wash regularly and have a job that earns me lots of money while making this a better place to live...

How exactly do lazy potheads contribute to the bettement of society? We can only use so much patchouli-scented useless crap...

I always loved the stories of the huge numbers of arrests made by the Chicago Police Narcotics Unit in the parking lots surrounding whatever venue the Greatful Dead were playing in.

Just because you're part of the so-called "counterculture" does not mean you're above narcotics laws..heh.

If you dislike the laws, change them...Although I seriously doubt hippies can organize themselves enough to engage the legislative process...heh....

Nah, I'd prefer to wash regularly and have a job that earns me lots of money while making this a better place to live...

How exactly do lazy potheads contribute to the bettement of society? We can only use so much patchouli-scented useless crap...

I always loved the stories of the huge numbers of arrests made by the Chicago Police Narcotics Unit in the parking lots surrounding whatever venue the Greatful Dead were playing in.

Just because you're part of the so-called "counterculture" does not mean you're above narcotics laws..heh.

If you dislike the laws, change them...Although I seriously doubt hippies can organize themselves enough to engage the legislative process...heh....

That’s cool, you have your opinion and I have mine. Your definition of the betterment of society I may not agree with. I do wash regularly, have a job that makes lots of money, and think I make the world a better place. (Work at a hospital) I just like their attitude of personal freedom to do your own thing.

I guess I'm more of a red neck than a hippie. Most of my jump brothers and sisters (back in the 70's) might have been termed hippies. B. J. Worth was one of them. They accepted me (with all my flaws), and I had no problem accepting them. We were all skydivers and that was all that mattered....Steve1

I don't know...I guess it depends on your definition of hippie, right?
A few people at school called me hippie and I would like to think I am a hippie/gypsy/free-spirited type of person; is there a name for that?
They probably called me hippie because I wear tie-dye, hemp and beaded jewelry, have long,natural hair, wear patchouli ( only occasionally though, I have a love/hate relationship w/ it);
I like to think of myself more as a gypsy-- I love motorcycles and traveling, and meeting people.
Also, I do not have to own a lot of possessions to be happy. I don't know what you'd call me, hippie, gypsy, whatever-- I do know that I take after both parents a lot, and they were almost hippies--but were a little too young in the 60's to be considered one. :P
Sarah

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

a hippie is a baby hypopotimus--:P

The way of the hippie never died. there’s a little hippy in all of us. It’s just been repressed by our socialization process.

-carefree and in love with life, regardless of my age? Being a hippie is not a matter of dress, behavior, economic status, or social milieu.

-definately a state of mind. It can't lie in any outward appearance. Being a hippie is definately an inner quality.

-a way of being at peace with one's self and at harmony with the world.

-one who takes pride in themselves and their simplest, most effective abilities.

hey, what can I say? I have a hippie inner quality:P:P:P

SMiles;)

That’s cool, you have your opinion and I have mine. Your definition of the betterment of society I may not agree with. I do wash regularly, have a job that makes lots of money, and think I make the world a better place. (Work at a hospital) I just like their attitude of personal freedom to do your own thing.

Right ON, brother!

I wash, but don't wear make-up.
I burn champa but hate patchouli.
I work in advertising but not on certain accounts.
I make alot of money - and spend it.
I can't stand the dead or phish but I have a vegan diet and do yoga.
I tend to agree mostly with buddhist philosphy but I cuss like a truck driver (and have exhibited signs of road rage).

Hippie?
Freak?
Hippie freak?

Sure. :D

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi