PLFKING

What would your fantasy jump be ?

If you had the skill-set and the means.......what would your ultimate jump consist of ?

1. I'd like to do the same jump as in that Bond movie. where he skiied off the cliff with a ten-second delay, then pulled (can't remember which flick). This one might be do-able.

2) I'd like to drag a toe through the lip of Niagra Falls, then turn and land downstream......my swooping skills will probably never be good enough to attempt that, though.

What would yours be ? I need some more options. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

where he skiied off the cliff with a ten-second delay, then pulled (can't remember which flick).

I think he did that one a few times, but if you're thinking of the Union Jack canopy he opens up, I believe that would be "On Her Majesty's Secret Service". (Not sure, though; I'm not an expert on the old stuff.)

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

Would need some oxygen...and some warmythings...but I think freefall from a balloon from around 50k would be coool! B|

My ultimate jump would be to de-orbit.

More achievable jumps:
* wingwalk
* flying towed by the airplane
* planecatch
* snowjump (with big powdery swoop)

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

Would need some oxygen...and some warmythings...but I think freefall from a balloon from around 50k would be coool! B|

....with a bird man suit! you'd need a bloody scuba tank though. :S
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

that's cool to think about.

for me, probably fly on my head in the largest hybrid dive ever, with many many spaceballs, and all of my jumpin buddies... and skysurfers and wingsuit flyers orbitting us... oh and a few rafts floating about... broadcast on every tv station in the world, so that everybody knows just how much fun we have up there. and everone would land safe :)

I wanna do what Olav did on Crosswind. I wanna wear my tunnel suit and fly on my head inside a 16-way belly round, then fly through and around it and have like 5 camera angles. That'd be SICK. ;)

Either that, or I wanna be on the 100 way vertical world record......it WILL happen. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

damn i was gonna say Heidi Klum! hehe

funny that me and Wrongway have the same goal, the first vertical 100-way. i was talking to Eli Thompson about the next record, and he was saying that they might do a 60-way in Thailand. but he was also saying that they people they need to do it probably cant make it. so the good news is that i have more time. :D

To date the most awesome jump I have made was when I took a wingsuit out of a balloon on my 666th jump over Longmont CO (the video can be found on skydivingmovies.com in the wingsuit section). But my dream jump(s) are to take a wingsuit off of some European cliff, El Cap/Half Dome and/or El-Gigantee (sp?) in Mexico. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over