AggieDave

What kind of wedding?

So my fiance and I have been talking about wedding plans and we started talking about having a joke theme. Something really random but play it off totally serious and see what our families say.

So what do you say, Star Trek or Midgets? We could be in Star Trek uniforms or have a midget pastor, etc.

>:(:P:P:P:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

So my fiance and I have been talking about wedding plans and we started talking about having a joke theme. Something really random but play it off totally serious and see what our families say.

So what do you say, Star Trek or Midgets? We could be in Star Trek uniforms or have a midget pastor, etc.

>:(:P:P:P:P

Will the midget be holding an AK47?

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

So what do you say, Star Trek or Midgets? We could be in Star Trek uniforms or have a midget pastor, etc.>:(:P:P:P:P

Screw the wedding, Just elope to Vegas, thats what I did!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Naw Dave, you can do sooo much more with the Star Trek thing. Morgan can tell her parents she's having a costume designer from a set in LA do her wardrobe, and a make-up artist will be making her up to look like a Trothian (I made that up...but you get it ;))

And Star Trek is fictitious anyhoo...but midgets are people that were just born different...might be better to make fun of Star Trek. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Star Trek? Dave, you are a freaking Aggie Texan.

Star Trek? Are you gonna have Dungeons & Dragons games for entertainment at the reception?

Star Trek? Might as wel arrive there in a station wagon with simulated wood paneling on the sides.

Star Trek? Are you gonna ask "Q" to be the officiant?

Star Trek? Dude, I had no idea you were that geeky... I hope you are joking. If not, your Shiner Bock privileges are revoked, boy!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

No, you didn't understand his post.

He only wants to use the Star Trek or midget thing as a JOKE to tell the relatives. I'm almost certain the real wedding will be a traditional Texas barbeque. ;)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

No, you didn't understand his post.

He only wants to use the Star Trek or midget thing as a JOKE to tell the relatives. I'm almost certain the real wedding will be a traditional Texas barbeque. ;)

Oh, I understood the post, all right. I'm just disappointed that he would even mention such a thing. It's blasphemy, even in jest.

Maybe Dave should have a Longhorn wedding. In Austin. Drinking Coors Light.[:/][:/]

Midgets are funny. But Trekkers are no laughing matter. They should be brought to Guantanamo as enemy combatants, and deprogrammed of the Klingon tongue (a voice of Satan)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

They should be brought to Guantanamo as enemy combatants, and deprogrammed of the Klingon tongue (a voice of Satan)

Now, now. There -are- a few good things to have come out of Star Trek: flip cell phones, PDAs, medical sensor beds, Jolene Blalock . . . the last one is especially nice. ;)
quade -

Aw, come on . . . she plays a Vulcan in the new series and she's hot . . . ya don't need to be a geek to make a joke like that . . . (but I guess it does help). ;)

Now, if I mentioned that in episode blah, blah, she was wearing a new nipply cat suit that was a rip off of character XYZ is episode blah, blah of the anime series whateverthefuck . . . yeah, I'd have to cop to being a geek, but I ain't gonna do that.

She's hot, she plays a Vulcan . . . what do you want from me?
quade -

Aw, come on . . . she plays a Vulcan in the new series and she's hot . . . ya don't need to be a geek to make a joke like that . . . (but I guess it does help). ;)

Now, if I mentioned that in episode blah, blah, she was wearing a new nipply cat suit that was a rip off of character XYZ is episode blah, blah of the anime series whateverthefuck . . . yeah, I'd have to cop to being a geek, but I ain't gonna do that.

She's hot, she plays a Vulcan . . . what do you want from me?

:D:D:D Nothin', Quade...the question is what do you want from her? ;) -But I guess that isn't too hard to figure out...:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Quade, I'm obsessed with (according to some) random shit, I'm a complete star wars dork, and I watch too much tv when I turn it on, but I have to say, after that post, I'm going with ACME on this one - YOU'RE A DORK.

edit: I mean come on, who knows what the summers are like on Vulcan?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I mean come on, who knows what the summers are like on Vulcan?

Uh, ok, call me a dork but wasn't Vulcan supposed to be hot in general? Ya know, like the Roman fire/volcano god -- or am I a dork for knowing that too? I simply added "summer" for emphasis. Sheesh, put 2 and 2 together people!
quade -

Now, if I mentioned that in episode blah, blah, she was wearing a new nipply cat suit that was a rip off of character XYZ is episode blah, blah of the anime series whateverthefuck . . . yeah, I'd have to cop to beinga geek, but I ain't gonna do that.

You dont need to do that Quade.... we ALL know already :P;)
Remster