AggieDave

Hell yeah!

I love riding my motorcycle, I just had to share. I just got back from the DZ, riding in the rain (hence why I'm back early) and actually I was really having fun, even in the rain. Tied around my lower face was a bandana for some sting protection and to keep water from going under my gatorz. Sure I got wet, but damnit, this is fun!

Yes, I was being careful for those shaking their heads, actually got on the highway to get away from the crazy-dumbass-sorority-girls-in-a-mustang-talking-on-their-cellphones that would take me out in town. Cruising at an acceptable speed (fast enough I wasn't getting run over but slower then posted since it was raining) and watching what little traffic there was.

Damnit, why didn't I buy a bike a long time ago?B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I miss my bike. I had a Ninja for 2 years, it was only a 250 but it was my first bike and half the time I was riding my friends bigger bikes anyhow. I sold it last year in hopes of getting a new bike, but then I started going to school and couldnt afford it; one day though, I will have another one. B|

I miss my bike. I had a Ninja for 2 years, it was only a 250 but it was my first bike and half the time I was riding my friends bigger bikes anyhow. I sold it last year in hopes of getting a new bike, but then I started going to school and couldnt afford it; one day though, I will have another one. B|

That is the exact same thing that happened to me :( I gave up my 02' GSX-R 1000 in hopes of getting 2 older bikes one for stunting and the other for riding. Then other bills piled up and I have yet to get the chance to buy even 1 of the two bikes [:/]

Greenie in training.

That is the exact same thing that happened to me :( I gave up my 02' GSX-R 1000 in hopes of getting 2 older bikes one for stunting and the other for riding. Then other bills piled up and I have yet to get the chance to buy even 1 of the two bikes [:/]

:o:o:o You gave up a Gixxer?!:o

*smacking you around with a large trout*

Sigh...kids these days.[:/]:P

*off to the garage to go hug my '02 GSX-R 600 and let her know how much I wuv her*:ph34r:
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Yes I did [:/] beleive me hindsight is 20/20. I would much rather have one perfectly good gixxer 1k than no bikes at all but the lure of having a bike I would not be affraid to tear up stunting and one bike that I didn't mind putting money and sweat into to make nice got the better of me, so now I just have to live without. Then I start having the money again and skydiving comes along, starting to look like I will never get another bike :P

Greenie in training.

Motorcycles are the most fun thing ON the planet. I just had my 9 lives on them and hung it up while i was ahead.
I always said "if i live to be 55 I'll buy 3 of them." Eighteen more years and a few thousand more skydives and I'll be back on the bikes. Yea I'm weird.
Stay safe on those things. Also ,I don't think my Adrenalin supply could handle skydiving and crotch rockets on the same day. Ha. I'd have the shakes.

Uh, yeah...ouch, hurted my shin on Saturday...:P Not bad; just scrapes like when you were a kid and fell playing hop-scotch 'cuz the prissy lil' girl with the designer clothes pushed you as you were leaning over to grab the rock so you missed and skinned your knees on the pavement and the prissy girl and her friends laughed so you began plotting to take over the world so you could force the prissy girl and her friends to do menial tasks for you and your friends like bring you chocolate milk from the cafeteria and pay for popcorn on Thursdays and sharpen your pencils....

...but I digress...:ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.