Deuce

Skydiving with me is the coolest thing you may ever do.

Or: My first weekend seriously on the wheel.

I did 7 tandems and one main-side AFF level 1.

Not like fun skydiving, but still fun. It's nice to see my seriously fun RW and FF buddies giving me props for working the AFF and Tandem wheel.

Thanks to Connie and the Byron crew for making it so much fun.

Only did one fun jump today, a super coolio cross country from 15 grand. Very nice. Sierra Nevada Ale is crisp when cracked at 13 grand. So I'm told. ;)

Here's a pic my buddy Clay Bonavito took today, he's the video concession owner at Byron.

Thanks also to Mike for coming out from the Ranch at NY. Really enjoyed having you, and hope you come again.

Have Mike visit. He's a good RW flier, tells a good story, and buys his beer!

Careful letting your students wear jewlery.;)

Doing tandems are some of the most fun jumps you can be on. I live for it, the energy the students have, the excitement, the fear, the happiness...it all rubs of on the instructor. I swear its like a drug, it just absolutely fuels me!B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You are so gay. You have tornadoes and massive trailer parks.

Look at my sunglasses! Those are the newest Gatorz! Earthquakes mean nothing! And mudslides are not a danger until late October!

Ha!

Remember the Alamo!

(from a distance!)

Well, thank you!

Not sure about the "good" RW part, but yes, I did my first jump at Byron and not only bought the beer that I owe, but did the beer run for the DZ. By the time Deuce was doing his cool cross country I had already done four jumps in the heat, running on NY time, after getting into my hotel room the night before at 3am (ny time). So, of course, being too far gone (tired, that is) to jump, I did the next best thing -- beer run. It was the least that I could do, given the kindness, welcome, and overall good vibes that I received during the day. Wish I could have done more.

Thanks to everyone at Byron for a great day.

P.S. good to learn that some dislikes are universal :)
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

Well, I packed for Deuce once

I did too and woudln't you know it, he got one of only a handful of bad openings I packed when I was a packer. Figures huh? I still don't think he's forgiven me for that one.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I had no idea... I mean I have done plenty of jumps with ya, JP, but I really didn't know.. I should have appreciated it more.. now that I know it was the coolest thing I'd ever do.. I'm actually kinda depressed.. you really mean it doesn't get any cooler that that? [:/]
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures