ladyskydiver

Ok...I've HAD IT!!!!!!!!

I want everyone to go out and get laid this weekend.

I got an early start! B|:$

Alright! Good to hear....may your weekend continue as it has started. ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

The flesh is willing, any suggestions?

:D

Unfortunately at this time, we do not have a list of providers that would be able to fill the prescription. We must rely on our clients taking care of that item themselves. Should such a list become available in the future, we will make the list available to all our clients.

hm....wait...that sounds really bad.... :D:$
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Unfortunately at this time, we do not have a list of providers that would be able to fill the prescription.

i bet i know someone that can help.. an old girlfriend from highschool.....

www.staciluv.com ... just make sure you arn't law enforcment or from the usps (the agreement on her page says so...lol........)

I want everyone to go out and get laid this weekend

I'll be training this weekend....But I did work on it last night....Will that count?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I want everyone to go out and get laid this weekend

I'll be training this weekend....But I did work on it last night....Will that count?

Unfortunately Thursday evening is not considered part of the weekend. Although it would have set you up for a better frame of mind and allowed you to be more relaxed, you should now be able to get more out of your training.

However, weekend requirements do technically start today.

Unfortunately Thursday evening is not considered part of the weekend. Although it would have set you up for a better frame of mind and allowed you to be more relaxed, you should now be able to get more out of your training.

However, weekend requirements do technically start today

Well damn, now I have to delay my trip a few min...I mean hours..yeah hours.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

hmmm you offering??

oh wait nm...
recalls Cora is a redhead and runs screaming from the room....

hmmm you offering??

oh wait nm...

:D:D I just about spewed water all over the monitor when I read your nm comment. :D:D

However, weekend requirements do technically start today

Well damn, now I have to delay my trip a few min...I mean hours..yeah hours.

Good correction on your timeframe delay. :D If it was only a few minutes, I'm sure there are some products we could arrange for you to take to help with that issue.

Good correction on your timeframe delay. If it was only a few minutes, I'm sure there are some products we could arrange for you to take to help with that issue.

Hey we started the same time...keep up!

Oh, is that all? No problem!

*leaves for bathroom, returns 30 seconds later*

Well, that was easy. You're right, I DO feel better:)

Oh, and killing kittens or making puppies does not count as getting laid. :P

crap [:/]

----------------------------------
Successfully avoiding adult responsibility since 1978!

oh wait nm...

Sheesh, what's with all the redhead bashing lately?? :P

We need a coalition.

Agreed! And since you brought it up and have more jumps than me :P, you get to start the redhead coalition. :D:D

Oh, is that all? No problem!

*leaves for bathroom, returns 30 seconds later*

Well, that was easy. You're right, I DO feel better:)

Oh, and killing kittens or making puppies does not count as getting laid. :P

crap [:/]

Only 30 seconds? [:/]

The flesh is willing, any suggestions?

:D

Unfortunately at this time, we do not have a list of providers that would be able to fill the prescription. We must rely on our clients taking care of that item themselves. Should such a list become available in the future, we will make the list available to all our clients.

hm....wait...that sounds really bad.... :D:$

See this is the problem when you try to let a woman work on health care issues.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

oh wait nm...

We need a coalition.

Agreed! And since you brought it up and have more jumps than me :P, you get to start the redhead coalition. :D:D

lol, not bashing, I absolutely adore redheads, my life wouldn’t be the same without them…....its just the fallout from the last apocalypse I’m trying to get away from...so for the meantime at least i'm swearing off them....

the last thing Zen needs is a coalition of skydiving redheads angry with him.....

oh wait nm...

We need a coalition.

As a life-long redhead lover, i'll gladly head the coalition.

now.. as for the prescription.... when are are you coming to visit?? B|

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

oh wait nm...

We need a coalition.

lol, not bashing, I absolutely adore redheads, my life wouldn’t be the same without them…....its just the fallout from the last apocalypse I’m trying to get away from...so for the meantime at least i'm swearing off them....

the last thing Zen needs is a coalition of skydiving redheads angry with him.....

Well, Zen, the one thing we can promise, hon, is to make the ride very interesting. :)