peckerhead

July cover photo on parachutist

Is that the most hideous photo to ever to make the cover or what?

or what.

i think it's a bad ass shot of kaz getting ready to do some swooping at the hills. tony is an outstanding photographer and i'm glad he got the cover shot and i'm glad kaz got the spotlight.

chicas rock.

arlo

Is that the most hideous photo to ever to make the cover or what?

or what.

i think it's a bad ass shot of kaz getting ready to do some swooping at the hills. tony is an outstanding photographer and i'm glad he got the cover shot and i'm glad kaz got the spotlight.

chicas rock.

arlo

Ditto the 'what' category. Pic looks cool to me.

Michael

Thanks for the compliment Mike. Hopefully when you see it you'll still think its good. For everyone who thinks the JULY cover sucks-Sorry. That is actually one of my favorite shots I have ever done. And no, I'm not paying off the editor. Interesting to hear all of this though. -Tony:)
My O.C.D. has me chasing a dream my A.D.D. won't let me catch.

Tony,,I like the July cover shot,,but its just hard to visually excite your site lines,,as if 4 feet more separation would help bring it into perspective,,its something like that, i can't really describe it,,other than you can't see it all, whatever all my be..
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

There was only one goal on that jump. That photo is just that. 4 feet away on that particular jump would have been a throw away shot as the focus was cranked down to about 1 foot to get an extreme-up-close face shot. I did just that. I'll have to look back to see if there are other complaints on other covers. We could pick apart them all. My last one, I was a bit steep and the tail was smaller than the point. Why would they print a cover shot of the contraversial women's team? The one before that, the guys suit was dirty. (The ONLY AFF cover shot besides George Bush's AFF jump by the way) Who wants to see AFF on the front anyway? The one before that, a little too much flash on someones goggles. Again, who wants to see a tandem on the front? There's my complaints. Have at it. ;)
My O.C.D. has me chasing a dream my A.D.D. won't let me catch.

it's not the most hideous photo, JUST FUCKING BORING. Same thing as June's photo, a boring exit shot, whooopideeedooofuckingdoo. Same photographer if no one bothered to notice. Flip through the July issue and find a tiny little shot of a multi level hybrid. Now that was cool and incorporated both disciplines of freefall and i'm sure most people haven't seen a pic of it before. Instead we get a pics of exits, how original.....wake when there is a good one...