Girlfalldown

I left my panties in our stock-room!

OMG I just went to pull some wine samples to ship out and my panties were on the floor!! I changed into my gym clothes in there last night and I guess they fell out of my bag. Whoops! How freakin embarrassing!

Have you ever left something at work you shouldn't have?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

OMG I just went to pull some wine samples to ship out and my panties were on the floor!! I changed into my gym clothes in there last night and I guess they fell out of my bag. Whoops! How freakin embarrassing!

For some reason that is very arousing... I need to get out more:$

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

For some reason that is very arousing... I need to get out more:$

I think I just need to drink more wine ;)

Greenie in training.

When I was working as a waitress, one of the girls had a similar thing happen. Apparently, she had worked the night before and was too tired to wash her uniform pants after a long shift. So, she got up for the lunch shift the next day and slid the pants back on. Right in the middle of the lunch rush, she walks past a row of booths (full of people, I might add) just to have a hot pink thong work its way out of her pantleg and fall into a crumpled pile on the floor. She didn't notice and kept walking. I noticed. The other servers noticed. The hostess noticed. Even a few customers noticed. But, not one of us could stop laughing long enough to get her attention until she came back our way. She turned about three colors of red, snatched up the thong, and ran away laughing. It was the best laugh I had the whole day! :)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

.... Right in the middle of the lunch rush, she walks past a row of booths (full of people, I might add) just to have a hot pink thong work its way out of her pantleg and fall into a crumpled pile on the floor. She didn't notice and kept walking. I noticed. The other servers noticed. The hostess noticed. Even a few customers noticed. But, not one of us could stop laughing long enough to get her attention until she came back our way. She turned about three colors of red, snatched up the thong, and ran away laughing. It was the best laugh I had the whole day! :)

Now THAT is embarrassing! I don't know if anyone actually saw mine.

--------------

OMFG Shannon!!! Something similar happened to me.

Many years ago, I was working in a Costume House, a big warehouse, which gets quite cold. One day I ran out of the house on my way to work, grabbing a sweater off a pile of freshly laundered clothes. I tossed it into the car. When I arrived, I grabbed the sweater and put it on as I walked in. In doing so, my panty fell off my sweater and onto the floor. I didn't even notice.

Suddenly, the other ladies are freaking out about how there's a "tiny panty"...lmao...on the floor!!! How did it get there? Blah, blah, blah...I looked and was shocked to see MY panty laying there. The others were assuming that someone had sex in the warehouse and were freakin disgusted...lmao.

I was moritifed, but it was soooo funny because they kept staring at it and commenting on how tiny it was...LMAO. Before I could say anything, someone grabbed it and threw it into the trash! Lmao...I was in a daze, but after figuring it out, I couldn't stop laughing. The others thought it was pretty damned funny, too. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

LOL,
A similar thing happened to me a while ago. My company has a gym in the building and every once in a while I actually go to work out.

Since I take the train everyday, I had to carry my workout clothes in a tote bag to work. I get on the train one day and start looking through my tote bag for something. As I pulled my hand out of my bag, a pink lacy thong goes flying down the aisle. :$
Stood up, picked up my undies, and sat down like nothing was wrong.

Nope. Nothing embarassing about that situation.:D

Ha! Back when I was a shy young thang we had a shared laundry room for our apartment complex. I guess a pair of panties fell out of the hamper as I carried it out and when I came back my neighbor points to the ground and asks me if those are my panties... I was so mortified I said no and ran into the house!

--------------

I can't believe none of the guys have suggested that you just not wear panties anymore so that won't happen. Man, bunch of slackers on here today. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I can't believe none of the guys have suggested that you just not wear panties anymore so that won't happen. Man, bunch of slackers on here today. :P

Guys like trophies. :$

*nod in agreement*

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Panties Schmanties!

I can top that. I left something at work that was quite embarassing.

I used to be a Commodities broker. One of the things we had to do from time to time was 24 hour duty. All night long in the briefing room giving out quotes and giving people info on their accounts. Usually very boring. Knid of thing you take the old VCR and TV to work and put your feet up. Let the assistant do the wokr while you watch a movie.

Well one particular night there was a very cute young lady was assigned to help me out.

About dinner time she went on a food run for us. When she came back she had the food and a the Game Connect Four. ??????? I hadn't played that in years.

We eat and she then sets up the game for us to play. We finish one game and then she out of the Blue suggest that we play strip Connect Four. Of course I had to oblige. Well one thing lead to another and we both end up naked and having a real good time. All the while we are being recorded!!!!!:D:$

After my day off I come back to work and the security officer stops me at the front desk and says he has something for me. He then hands me a video tape and a smile. I take it into our break room and pop it in the VCR and there we are in all are glory (lucky no one was in the break room a the time!).

Gill the security officer and I had a laugh everytime I walked by him from then on. I am just happy he didn't turn it over to the boss.
Dom

Almost the exact same thing happened to me. Including the hot pink thong. It was my girlfriends and was clinging inside my pant leg from doing wash. Was halfway to work when they slipped down to the front of my shoe just as I was stepping and I launched them in the air. Luckily, I have good reflexes, saw them in the air, caught them and jammed them in my pocket. Not sure if anyone saw or not.