cocheese

Ladies:How's your vagina ?

I say just ban him. He's broken and can't jump so he's postwhoring all day. Ban him save HH some bandwidth.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Ok after thinking about this for a moment.. Umm way to go cocheese!! No banning for you.

Please ignore my first post about banning :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Yikes. Those votes are intimidating... just trying to liven this place up. C'mon it's not that offensive is it ? We should have this as a topic more often ?B|

Nah,

Offensive would be if you asked

1). Ziplock bag
2). Blooming Flower
3). Busted Ravioli

I can't take credit for the questions, they are from the WAAF Mantown search. Gotta love that station, one of the DJs is a jumper

If anyone is offened, Well they did a skit like this on Saturday Night Live about Penises. They said the word penis over and over like 35 times or whatever to prove a point... which i forgot.
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
I dare someone to yell "vagina" at work. The penis-game is lame.... Vaginas RULE!

Wow, Sunny, you hate your job that much?

Or are you really sick? Either way:

But you could yell out VAGINA! at home.

Hehe, i don't really hate my job anymore, i'm really sick. I have strep throat and an ear infection to go with it. I can't yell out VAGINA cause i still don't have my voice back. Oh well, just wait til i'm healthy, then watch out!! :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!