jtval

find your dz

Damn it, Fast! You had to put up a link and make me miss everyone even more, didn't you? [:/]

You'll just have to come visit next season B|
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Season? What in the world are you talking about? Dude, I jumped all winter long - once a month at least. So, there is no season. It's just a tad colder during winter. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Season? What in the world are you talking about? Dude, I jumped all winter long - once a month at least. So, there is no season. It's just a tad colder during winter. :D

Well, yah... I just thought I would give ya some time to get used to cali. Who would want to come jump in the winter when they live in a place like that ;);)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Archway Skydiving Center - Vandalia, IL

Skydive Palmbeach - Pahokee, FL

Yeah, so the views in south florida are a little bit more interesting than south-central illinois

/edit: I can't spell

Is ther still a dz operating in Pahokee?

I found Spaceland, but it's such an old picture Spaceland isn't actually there. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Here's an actual picture over my DZ as well. Ever been there? I'm the TM

Looks like they should send that satellite back over Kansas, We don't get color or the resolution you have there. I guess this is just "fly over" country.
http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?t=1&s=10&x=3306&y=20796&z=14&w=1
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ