SKYWHUFFO

SKYDIVE GANGS!

HISPA is an international brotherhood of skydivers of all levels, with members in the USA, Switzerland, Spain, France, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Panama, Colombia, Argentina and Uruguay.
It did started originally when the Spanish forum was created here in DZ.com back in September 2003. However it has never been limited to Spanish speaking members.
The mission of this brotherhood is to use the skills and knowledge of its members to give back to the sport as much and as many times we can. As well as having fun while we are together.
Our members range from people who have just got their A license to people with over 3000 jumps. From the absolute newbie to Coaches, Tandem Masters and the whole range in between.
As with many brotherhoods, an initiation jump has to be done with one of our delegates and a number will be given to the new member.

Blues skyes

Frenchy

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

NPB #3.. The Non-Psycho Bitches. There are only three of us. :D

There were three original members but one got kicked out for being a psycho bitch and I took over her number, though not yet officially, *(but I have been approved for initiation :D.) I have to share a specific bottle of tequila with #1 and #2 without throwing up.

I'm also a Belleza Rodriguez.

Cajun Chickens!

We don't have numbers we have symbols. All you have to do is flash the "gang sign" in free fall, and maybe sing with us in the airplane.

Oh hell yeah baby!!

Cajun Chicken Omega checkin' in!! B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

The Non-Psycho Bitches

So, just to make sure I got this straight, you're a bitch, just not psycho about it, right? :D

hehe.. either way! We're bitches but not psycho.. or we're not "psycho bitches".. probably the former.. I'm sure I'm not psycho but probably a bitch at times.. :ph34r:

Hey 986,
C...Puff.....!!!! Club? Are you kidding? Cardinal puff is legendary! Kinda' like "Big John," "Nobody knew where John called home?..." Legend around the fire pit has it that Cardinal Puff type games have been around since "Roman" times.... maybe Roman Candle....(another name for a streamer).....For sure at the old Rumble Seat Tavern in Hermosa Beach, 530 Pacific Coast Hwy., H.B., Ca. Phone FRontier4-9587. "Skydiving movies weds. nite., Cardinal Puff Demos anytime, and skindiving movies thurs. nites. The place was run by Frank and Willie. Back in the daze B-4 video's the camera guys shot 16mm movie and 35mm still's. On Monday after the Sunday before, they'd drop their film off to be processed (if they had a deal with someone and they were luckey they got it back on Tuesday or maybe Wed. aftn.) and showed up at the Rumbleseat on Wednesday night!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we knew who made the Star!!!! Instant replay video's..thesedays!!!. ....Drink...up...hang the glass on your lip until you finish......Iron Clad? Who's Iron Clad? Does anyone remember "Iron Clad Cardinal??" Once a Cardinal, always a Cardinal!! And also the "Rumble Seat" at old Elsinore run by Dick and Marilyn Webb??????
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out